View Single Post
Old 09-08-2023, 05:45 AM   #4337
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Unfortunately I had to take another long-ish hiatus thanks to life being unexpectedly busy over the tail end of summer.

As a pleasant surprise, I find myself unexpectedly free for at least the next 90 minutes, and the first thing I though about was making myself available here for a session. I am absolutely dying to entertain getDare, please make me suffer for your pleasure for the next 1.5 hours.

Some guidelines for those new to the thread:
1. I am not allowed to cum unless at least 4 people want me to.
2. My last proper orgasm was on 21st February 2022 and my last ruined orgasm was on 19th May 2022.
3. In the absence of orgasms, I have learnt to really enjoy riding edges, and therefore these come at a premium.
4. Ruined edges are those that I am not allowed to ride, and can be very frustrating, but in the right frame of mind I can still find pleasure in them.
5. It is Spank-tember so spanking tasks are encouraged.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote