Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 01:50 PM   #48
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

The Camp Nou is picked as the ground for their big match and the random weather choice has come out as foggy. Neither Josh or Adam have played a game in fog before and they also have never played a game where the EA trainer is still on.

“Who is that for?” Josh asks as he turns his trainer mode off.

“Well I guess it’s to encourage new players,” Adam says pressing L3 aswell getting rid of the hints that appear in a white circle underneath each player like an old arcade game from the 90’s.

“I guess so but I’d find it distracting having that circle on all match telling me which buttons to press,” Josh replies.

“Hey you will need it on after I’ve finished beating you 6 nil,” Adam teases as the game kicks off.

The tall winder ignores Adam’s jibe and tries to get to grips with his unknown Slovenia team. Adam makes the first break of the match after just a couple of minutes as he breaks down the left wing and fires in a cross. The big Hungary number 9 gets his head to the cross but sends the ball harmlessly over the crossbar.

“Fuck,” Adam exclaims having missed a golden chance to score.

“You know one day you are actually going to be able to score an early goal against me,” Josh says with a smirk.

“I score them all the time online,” Adam snaps back but that only makes Josh laugh.

“So you just can’t get an early goal when your clothes are on the line then,” He teases but Adam just smiles back.

“Can you get a goal when you know I am gonna own a set of your naked pictures if you don’t?” Adam asks and Josh instantly shuts up.

The fear of having his naked pictures shown off really does have Josh sweating in fear. All his confidence from before has gone and Josh finds himself making the most basic FIFA mistakes. A bad back pass from Josh’s defender sends the ball to the feet of Adam’s striker but again his shot flies harmless past the goal.

“Damnit Hungary has no one taught you to shoot outside the box?” Adam wonders aloud as the shot he took was so bad it doesn’t even earn a replay.

Midway through the first half Josh finally strings a good passing move together that results in his striker being tripped up just a few feet away from the penalty area.

“Nice tackle,” Josh teases as Adam curses under his breath at his clumsy defender who is lucky not to get booked.

The game suddenly bursts into an in game cut scene as the virtual official gets the free kick spray out and draws a line for the wall.

“That is such a stupid feature,” Josh complains, “It adds nothing to gameplay.”

“I like it,” Adam replies always willing to offer a different opinion to his best friend, “Makes it feel like watching a real match.”

Josh rolls his eyes as he lines up the free kick but much to his disgust he puts too much power on the ball sending it flying well over the bar into the crowd.

“See how realistic FIFA 16 is, that was just like one of your real life free kicks,” Adam says mockingly.

Josh fights back the urge to throw the controller at his cocky best friend. He knows he needs to start playing well soon otherwise he is going to suffer the most humiliating of punishments. The next 20 minutes are the most boring and dull minutes of Adam and Josh’s lives as both men can hold possession of the ball but getting a clear shot on goal is next to impossible.

“These teams are shit,” Adam finally says and Josh nods in response.

“Yeah guess that’s the problem with picking random teams,” Josh adds, “Most of the time you will end up getting shit matches like this.”

“I think we need to add the rule that you can randomize teams but you get to keep going until you find a team you like,” Adam suggests.

“Yeah I like that,” Josh agrees, “Go until we find a team that we at least have a chance with.”

“Yeah cause this is so dull I’m almost ready to quit and pick new teams,” Adam says as a cross from Josh is easily cleared by his defender.

“Let’s give it till half time,” Josh says as the in game clock ticks down, “Then we can get out of this crap and try again.

On the stroke of half time Josh wins his first corner of the game but unsurprisingly he takes a terrible corner with his rubbish Slovenia player. Adam’s keeper catches the ball and quickly launches it downfield into a counter attack. A quick one two leads to a perfect defence splitting through ball that the Hungary captain Gera latches onto. He breaks clear and charges towards the goal and Josh knows the outcome before the ball has even left Gera’s foot.

“YESSSSSSSSS, GET IN ONE NIL,” Adam shouts triumphantly as the ball nestles in the corner of the net.

“Nice goal,” Josh admits impressed at how Adam was able to score such a good goal with an average team.

Adam is still punching the air delighted at having scored his first ever goal on FIFA 16 while Josh just reaches down to his feet. He unceremoniously pulls off his bright white socks and places them to one side. It’s not the first time Josh has felt Adam’s bedroom carpet on his bare feet and he knows if he doesn’t get playing soon he might end up as bare as his feet. The half time whistle goes almost straight after the kick off with Adam still overwhelmingly happy at having broken the deadlock.

“I guess you quitting is now out of the question?” Josh sighs knowing the answer before the blonde gives it.

“Yep,” A grinning Adam replies, “Still this has been a crap game I wonder if all FIFA 16 games will be like this?”

“What with dodgy passing and players that move like they have had their feet amputated?” Josh asks.

“Yeah I heard Pro Evo was meant to be a smoother game with better football,” Adam answers and Josh just shrugs his shoulders.

“I dunno man maybe but I do know that strip Pro Evolution doesn’t have the same ring to it as strip FIFA,” Josh says with a little grin.

Adam has to laugh before saying, “You sound in a good mood for a man about to be publically exposed.”

“I am because I am not going to lose,” Josh states confidently, “This is the comeback Adam, I’m gonna win this.”

Adam is almost impressed by Josh’s self-belief, in fact he has never known his best friend to be so confident. The blonde wonders what has happened to Josh to make him more relaxed and less shy then he remembers Emma and that answers his own question.

“So we getting this second half started or what?” Josh says flicking through the half time menu impatiently.

Adam laughs and clicks restart watching his best friend grip his controller tight. Right from the kick off Josh wins the ball back and instantly starts tapping the ball around the pitch like a virtual Barcelona. Josh pins Adam inside his own half as he moves the ball around but for all his possession Josh can’t find the killer ball. All his crosses are blocked and through balls cleared away but his Slovenia team manage to keep possession. Adam is getting frustrated as he is unable to hold onto the ball until finally he lashes out.

“Referee, red card,” Josh protests as Adam’s striker slides in wildly smashing into one of his midfielder’s.

“No way fair tackle,” Adam tries to argue as the official books him for his reckless challenge.

“Bullshit, I’ve seen red’s for that, you slid into him from behind,” Josh complains but all he is left with is a free kick in the middle of the pitch.

Adam looks over at the game clock to see there are still 20 minutes left so now he has a choice, does he go for more goals and strip more clothing off his best friend or does he go defensive and hang on for the win. Josh just keeps hold of the ball however forcing Adam to play cautious and work on his defending. For all his possession Josh just can’t get a clear cut chance, he finally gets a shot away but it’s from way outside the box and it tamely rolls wide of the Hungary goal. Josh is getting more and more frustrated at his inability to get an equalizing goal against Adam knowing that a lot is on the line.

“Send him off ref,” Josh cries out as a hard slide tackle from a Hungary defender draws another yellow card.

Adam knows he is hanging on here and the more he has to foul Josh the more worried he is that his best friend will get a goal. Josh just starts desperately crossing the ball into the box looking for a lucky break but Adam’s goalkeeper keeps on punching the ball to safety leaving Josh to groan as time ticks away and he is still no closer to scoring.

“Fucking c’mon,” Josh yells to himself, “I can’t lose this.”

With the clock seconds away from hitting 90 mins Josh wins a corner but again his delivery lets him down and the ball is headed clear.

“Damn it, Oh wait NO!” Josh suddenly shouts as Adam breaks away again.

Hungary have a three on two situation and Adam is pushing the sprint button as hard as he can. He plays the ball into his striker but in keeping with the rest of the game his striker shoots horribly wide.

“Bloody hell I don’t think I’ve ever played a worse game of FIFA,” Adam moans just as the full time whistle blows.

Josh slams his controller on the bed in disgust, “Slovenia are the shits let’s play again.”

“What? No man its game over you lost,” Adam says but Josh quickly cuts him off.

“Bullshit I am not having that,” The skinny teen exclaims, “That was a terrible game and I deserve a rematch.”

“There are no rematches Josh,” Adam replies but that only upsets Josh more.

“Fuck yes they are when the game is that bad, come on Adam are you honestly telling me you would take a crappy win like that?” Josh asks and Adam merely shrugs his shoulders.

“That’s not fair, I’m not doing a crazy dare if I don’t get a fair chance at winning,” Josh complains.

Adam wants to tell Josh to stop whining and take his punishment but he thinks for a second about what Josh just said.

“So if you got a good team you would be willing to do the dare?” The blonde asks carefully.

Now Josh stutters for a second wondering if his pride might make him suffer an even bigger loss.

“I dunno maybe,” The teen says in a non-committal way as Adam smiles.

“Ok then let’s have a rematch then,” Adam says staring at his best friend wondering if Josh will back out.

“I get to random pick a good team right?” Josh wonders and Adam nods his head.

“I get to do the same though,” Adam quickly adds but that doesn’t shake Josh as he leans across Adam’s bed to pick up his controller.

Adam quits out the match thankful to leave the footballing talents of Hungary and Slovenia behind. He flicks through the Kick Off menu getting ready to set up another international match when Josh coughs to get his attention.

“Are you really gonna make me do the dare, I mean the showing my nude pics thing?” Josh asks softly.

The blonde thinks for a second and says, “No but as we are doing a rematch the dare needs to be scaled up a bit.”

“What like double or quits?” Josh replies nervously.

“Yeah like not only do I get the camera full of naked snaps but I get to email them to someone on your contact list,” Adam says with a grin.

“NO FUCKING WAY,” Josh yells loudly, “My parents are on my contacts list, you can’t do that Adam.”

“Fine,” Adam says calmly placing his controller down, “Then no rematch which means you lost the match and the original dare stands.”

Josh stops mid rage and has to think because he is well and truly stuck now. He could just run away but Josh doesn’t want to do that and taking the straight up loss means Karen seeing him naked so it leaves Josh with just one option.

“Rematch then motherfucker,” Josh growls, “And when I win I’m gonna make sure your naked pics go to the worst person on your contact list.”

Adam can’t help but laugh at Josh’s threat as this whole thing has worked out far better than he ever thought. Josh has completely ignored about the part where he gets to keep his naked pictures saved to the camera’s memory for a week. This is perfect as it means Adam can finally complete his dare for Simon and yet still embarrass Josh. Truthfully Adam has no idea who he would send Josh’s naked pictures too but that will only be an issue as long as he wins the rematch.

Adam goes to the team selection screen feeling the wave of nerves running through him. It’s the first time they have played two strip FIFA matches in one day although the first was so boring and without action it might as well have been a normal dull FIFA matchup.

“You called for a rematch so go ahead and pick first,” Adam says wondering what team Josh will be able to randomize up.

Josh hit random and gets Ecuador but instantly he shakes his head, “No way,” He says as he hits the button again.

Adam almost has to cover his ears at the sound of the roar that comes from his best friend as the random pick lands on Wales.

“Fuck yeah that’s perfect,” Josh says happily knowing he couldn’t have planned a better pick than that.

“Dude are you like secretly Welsh or something?” Adam asks trying to understand Josh’s excited reaction.

“Naw they are just a boss team,” Josh replies, “I mean they do have Gareth Bale.”

“Oh yeah right your man crush Bale I forgot,” Adam teases as Josh reaches behind him to grab a pillow.

“Fuck you,” Josh says launching the pillow at his best friend’s head.

Adam keeps laughing even after the pillow hits the side of his face before he calms down and hits random.

“No I don’t think so,” The blonde says passing on Northern Ireland then on his second random pick he gets Ecuador.

“Ha the game must really like Ecuador,” Josh laughs as Adam hits random one more time and now it’s his turn to smile.

“Yes Sweden,” The teen shouts happily, “Zlatan is gonna make you cry Josh.”

"We'll see about that," Josh states confidently as he goes through the game opinions.

He picks an afternoon game at Arsenal's home ground, the Emirates and with that Adam and Josh are ready to play their second game of strip FIFA today.

sorry it took so long to get a new part for this posted and so to make up for that next part will be up tomorrow
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote