View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 09:15 AM   #37
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aie View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last : 7 days
2. Which sex you are : Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few : Excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh : 3
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled : A mix (but more ruined)
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing : yes please
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both : report
Hello Aie welcome to my world of orgasm control.

7 days of level 3 excessive means 7 orgasms in 7 days but I'm going to increase it to 8 because it's Friday and my rules

But of course you don't get 7 days of orgasm slots. You can only cum as follows
Weekends between 1pm and 4pm and 7pm and 8:30 pm
Monday and Friday 6:30-7:30 am and 7:30-9:00pm.
Tuesday to Thursday denial days

8 slots for 8 orgasms but you can orgasm twice in any session but there must be 30 minutes gap in between for them to count as separate ones.

You get a coin and a quick reply challenge. Before you start masturbating send anyone in your contacts or kik anyone on here 1 message it can be a perfectly innocent message you just need them to reply quickly. If they reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they don't reply in that time it's a spoiled one. But also flip a coin three times. Each time you get heads is an extra orgasm. So three heads and its three orgasms one after another and the speed your friends reply decides if you spoil or have a full orgasm.

You get 1 pass card allowing you to miss one orgasm or have one outside of the time slots. To earn the pass card you must tie up your balls and roll 2 dice the score is how many times you must smack your balls with a wooden spoon, but before you start smacking smear them in hot sauce and the dice score is also how many minutes before you can wash them off and untie them

I look forward to seeing you report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote