View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 05:22 PM   #9
Beginnersh

Quote:
Originally Posted by newslave2020 View Post
Hey there I was hoping for maybe 5 different out fits, and if not then 1 is fine you can choose what any of the below that you want, I was hoping that if for example it was a dress you would also include lingerie for it as well many thanks I look forward to seeing you choices!

Theme: 1 slutty, 1 sexy, 1 humiliating, 1 cute/casual, 1 free choice for you! )
Clothing gender: (Cross dressing as) female
Want an additional dare: yes
Budget: £500-£750
Store/website: any that ships to the UK
Items: you have free reign
Sizes: 33" waist, 36" chest, dress size I bleive a 16
I am going to stick with one outfit per person for now. Since you have quite a large budget, let's get you a classic in high quality:

Stockings
Bra
Shoes
Wig
Dress
For the dress the options don't copy over, pick this:
Fabric: Satin (Mauve purple)
Trim colour: white
White pinafore with lace trim
White petticoat
Lining: up to you (I think this is about extra fabric on the inside.)
And then take all the extras: suspenders(garter), panties, long sleeves and locking ring.
For something this expensive you should probably go with custom sizes, but I'll leave that up to you.

Now for your dare: Before you start, make sure you have a padlock and some way to create blocks of ice. Put on your entire outfit and lock yourself in it with the padlock. Freeze the key into a block of ice and put it in the feezer. If it is within your limits, make sure all your curtains are open and if it's night, your rooms are well lit.

Now you will have to do some tasks before you can get the ice block out of the fridge:
1. Do at least a dinner and lunch/breakfast worth of dishes by hand, no dishwasher!
2. Vaccuum at least 1 room of your home
3. Spank each asscheeck 1 d40 times with something like a wooden spoon
4. Suck on a dildo (or a replacement like a cucumber) for d15 minutes
5. Spend d20 minutes on your knees in the corner

After you have done this you can take the key in ice out of the freezer. Bind yourself so you're stuck to something like a chair, wall, bed, etc. leaving enough room to get out again with some effort. Stay in this position untill the ice has melted. Take the key and unlock yourself, you are now free again!

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories

Last edited by Beginnersh; 03-05-2021 at 06:18 PM.
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beginnersh for this post: