View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 12:07 PM   #1
Beginnersh

Default I will tell you what to buy and dress you up

Hi getDare!

I am someone that loves dressing up. I especially enjoy dressing like a girl, but I love dressing up in costumes in general. Current circumstances have made it pretty much impossible for me to dress up over the past 8 months. However, I though of this idea to have some fun at least. I can pick outfits/costumes for you guys to buy online and wear, and that way we hopefully both have fun! I will limit this to one outfit per person for now. I'm not sure if there is any demand for it, but we'll see how it goes. Anyone is welcome to apply, whether you're a crossdresser, guy, girl, or something else entirely.

Now what I want from you guys is to fill in the form below in a reply to this thread, to describe what kind of outfit you're looking for. You can be as specific or vague as you want. I would also greatly appreciate it if you can send me some pictures or a short video to show off you wearing the outfit, otherwise there's not that much fun in it for me. If you do this, I will allow you to post in this thread again for a new outfit. You of course don't have to show your face and I'll make sure that I'm the only one that gets to see the picture. Feel free to send it either via pm or kik me (beginnersh). If you want, I can also give you a short dare related to the outfit/costume, but I'll require a report for that aswell then.

Here is the form. The more you fill in the easier it will be for me to pick something we both like, but you can leave stuff open if you want to be surprised (don't be mad then if it's not what you wanted though ).

Theme: (slutty, sexy, humiliating, cute, etc.)
Clothing gender: male/female/either
Want an additional dare: yes/no
Budget:
Location: (Europe, EU, Australia, USA, etc. so I know where shipping should be available)
Store/website:
Items: (dress, skirt, costume, etc.)
Sizes: (Can help me to find something in a suitable size)
Any other notes:

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories

Last edited by Beginnersh; 03-05-2021 at 05:52 PM.
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Beginnersh for this post: