View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #6
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default office fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefunman View Post
Ever got naked in your office? Would you foe a dare?

Never completely naked, first off, i do not wear panties ever, secondly, i am usually in a skirt of some sort. This allows for discrete hidden exposure in public settings.

In addition, i usually wear a front button blouse, i am also a fan of demi cup / push up bras.

Today for example,I am wearing a white pencil skirt, just above the knee, 7 inch slit up the back, 5 inch heels, bright red fitted front button dress shirt, demi cup bra that does not cover my nipples. Long pendant necklace that rests nicely in my cleavage. A few minutes ago, the handsome courier man was in my office with an envelope that i needed to sign for. I saw him approaching the reception desk thru my window. I conveniently undid two buttons on my blouse, stood to the side of my desk while bending slightly to look at a large spread sheet.

He knocked on my open door, without looking up, i responded "come in" he entered, i remained bent forward. He approached, i turned to face him, knowing full well he was watching the curve of my round ass in the tight skirt........i watched as his eyes moved up towards my open blouse, positioning my torso as to give him a rather full view of my breasts........ i held my glace on his belt as i twirled the tip of my pen against my red lips......

"Always nice to see you andrea" he said.........."Its always great to see you too" i responded, pen still on my lips, eyes still locked on his now expanding crotch.

I am So wet now........

Hope that gives you a better idea...........

andreaswallows..........while remaining focussed

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
AndreaSwallows is offline   Reply With Quote