View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 08:19 AM   #1
Olivya

Female 27/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

27/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

Hello!
My name is Olivia, I'm 27, I live in Europe. I'm a curvy girl.
I guess I'm technically bi but I usually identify as lesbian, since I'm very rarely attracted to men, and only to very dominant ones.

I have experience with D/s dynamics, although mainly irl, so I know what will works for me or not, what I can and can't do. Be clear and upfront about what you want to save both of us a lot of time!

If what you are mainly interested in is control, I am not the right person. It's just impossible for me with an online relationship. It doesn't mean I don't take it seriously or that I won't respect some general rules.

I'm looking for a male Dom interested in making me stretch my pussy while denying me pleasure and degrade me because I'm lesbian.

I might also be interested in deepthroat training or pussy torture.
I don't want anything else involved.

Limits
Showing face - that's a big one. I'll either keep my face covered or keep it out of pictures or just blur it if needed.
Scat, pee, breath play, public

Limitations :
I live with a roommate, so I'm not always free to do whatever I want when she's here but our schedules are different enough that it's rarely a problem.
I also struggle with chronic pain, it's not a constant problem, but it can knock me out for a day a few times a month.

Time zones and daily life can make things complicated, so "offline" tasks work well (I can write decent reports with pictures and/or videos) with occasional chats and live play of course.