Thread: Fiction: The Game
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
zoomzoom134

Default The Game

Chapter 1 - The Game

There was only one working streetlight on Adam drive. The street was bright as a carnival. In a sense that was pretty much exactly what was going on, one big carnival full of drunk and vulnerable teens. Greg had Rebecca in his grasp. They slowly ascended to the second story of the house. The music was so loud they could barely hear each other, and at least Greg could barely remain standing. “Rebecca, I have been waiting for this moment for so long, I can’t put into words how much I love you.”

As they went into the bedroom, Rebecca started to unzip Greg’s pants. He could barely remain standing and abruptly stumbled onto the bed. The pants were gone, and boxers remained. “Greg, if we are going to do this, we are going to do it my way.” Rebecca then exposed her breast and slowly rubbed it against Greg. “And how… exactly do you want do this?” Greg said in amusement. She pulled out a small male thong. “You are going to wear these.” For a short time Greg hesitated. He then used what seemed to be left of his remaining strength to put the thong on. See then pressed her hand against his thong, slowly, in a teasing sort of way. There was an immense variety of emotion in his body. She could feel it, as she rubbed up against him. “I have got a surprise for you Gregory”. She then pulled out of her purse 4 pairs of cuffs. Greg filled with the energy from being close to graduating from virgin, didn’t resist at all. She had Greg firmly held against the bed. Greg started to apply pressure, but could not move.

Rebecca then ripped of his shirt. The buttons fell all over the place and what his athletic mid-section was exposed. She slowly started to bite him all over his body. He had never been use to this sort of pain. “Greg, I have got even a bigger surprise for you, are you ready for it?” Greg couldn’t even answer he was trapped in a world of sensations. She then blindfolded him with a small but sufficient cloth. “What are you doing now?” She then started to shove a gagging device into his mouth. Greg cried out in discomfort but he was in no position to do anything about it. Greg started to make motions up and down unable to speak. She then firmly grabbed his family legacy and started to squeeze slowly, telling Greg to calm down or else. Greg stopped resisting. He then saw and heard a flash go off.

To be continued…

My blog that has all my stories can be found at zoomzoom1341.wordpress.com

Last edited by zoomzoom134; 03-08-2012 at 07:21 PM.
zoomzoom134 is offline   Reply With Quote