View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:16 AM   #1
Xraytd75

Default Clit Clamping Challenge

I tried this the other day after using a suction toy on my clit. Using clothespins on your clit hurts, but what hurts even more is removing the clothespins as the blood rushes back into the sensitive tissue.

For this dare, rub your clit until it’s nice and swollen but don’t cum. Place a clothespin directly on your clit and keep it there for 2 minutes. Now remove the clothespin quickly... no touching as the blood rushes back. Try to keep your legs spread. Wait one minute and then put the clothespin back on your clit and keep it there another 2 minutes. Keep doing this on 2 off 1 for as many times as you can tolerate. I was only able to do it twice but I didn’t have much time and needed to sleep.

If you’re feeling really masochistic, you can spank your clit or snap with a rubber band when you take the clothespin off to help blood flow back faster. Likewise you can do different activities with the clothespin on. This is a good punishment for naughty subs that can’t stop mastrubating. This should make you quite sensitive for the rest of the day. So much so it’s almost too sensitive to touch.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote