View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 05:49 PM   #18
One_kinky_guy

1: Male or female?
Male

2: How often to you masturbate?
If not in chastity then usually once or twice a day - maybe once or twice over 3 days max.

3: Do you enjoy crossdressing?
Hell yes

4: If so what clothes do you have?
Only panties and bras at the moment because I still live at home with parents. However, soon I want to get stockings, suspenders, dresses, wigs and makeup

5: If you found the opposite sex's clothing, would you take it?
Maybe - if I loved the look of it then yes - although I would try to pay them back in some way (maybe give some extra money for birthday)

6: Do you enjoy selfbondage?
Definitely

7: Have you ever eaten your own cum?
Yes - although I find it quite hard to - I always make sure to eat all of my pre cum though

8: Would you ever steal someone else's clothes?
See question: 5

9: Ever felt up/smelt a person while they were sleeping?
No

10: What's your weirdest fetish?
Becoming a chastity sissy slave for a master and mistress - would do housework and have cock permanently locked in cb6000s. Only relief and stimulation would be either getting fucked anally by masters cock (which would be over twice the size of my sissy clit) or mistress huge strapon. I would be milked every now and then with a prostate massager and would have to eat all my sissy cream. I would also be dressed as a sissy slut at all times (panties, stockings, suspender belt, makeup, miniskirt, corset, wig etc). Only time I would ever get to touch a pussy would be giving oral to mistress and her friends.