View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 02:48 PM   #49
darethatgirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone12 View Post
I dare you to put clamps on your nipples then flick you clit 10 times as hard as you can

In return I will snap a rubber band on my clit 5 times.
ohhh Gotcha! get ready for some snaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWbottom1 View Post
I challenge you to spank the base of your bottom/top of your thighs 15 times on each side with something wooden and share the result.

I will attach 6 medium bulldog clips to my cock and balls, loop string through each of their handles and tie this to a door handle then walk backwards until all 6 have been pulled free. I will share the process
too good of a offer to refuse!
let me know how it goes haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmecurious View Post
Not sure the one above is really in your limits, but I have to admit this is a very interesting idea and as a friend recommended the thread I'll give it a shot.

So my offer is that you'll allow me to control your clothing one day a week for one month (You can pick the day). You will submit a schedule for that day of the week so I can pick an outfit you'll wear each step of your day (including sleep.) I'll of course respect limits for public and so such but otherwise everything you wear is up to me. Including any insertion and toys I feel should be used on you that day.

In return I offer the same or to do one dice dare a week of your choice.
uhhh sounds interesting .. really tempted to accept!
darethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote