View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #8
Happy Me

YAY. Questions. Happy fun.

1-Would you determinate the potential of the relationship based on looks/body type/ appearance in general?
For an online relationship, no. I don't think it matters. In real life I don't have a specific look or body type that I am more attracted to. And I have not been able to nail down exactly what it is that determines whether or not I am attracted to someone. But yes, I would have to be attracted to them.

2-Do you think it's a must for partners to find each other attractive to have a successful BDSM relationship?
Well, for me (I know it is not like this for everyone) the BDSM stuff is a whole lot of things, but the thing it really boils down to in the end is sex. So yes.

3- Would you rather have partner you are attracted to? Does it effect your style/level of submission?
Yes. I definitely get more into it if I am attracted to them, but like I said before, this doesn't necessarily have anything to do with their appearance, it is some combination of confidence, kindness, intelligence, and appearance all together.

4- Does it matter if you are submitting/dominating online or in real life, wherever you find them attractive or not?
Yes. If something is purely online, I really don't care at all what they look like etc. I really just care if they are intelligent, fun, nice, and creative.