View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 05:17 PM   #9
Mistress Hanna

Thanks to Butterfly for lifting the ban .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
What's your perspective on how things changed between you and Pet Ra, when friendship evolved into ownership?

Was it a natural or easy transition for you, when you started dominating, humiliating and pissing on your friend? Or should I say former friend?
I was really surprised how quickly Puddles accepted me as her Mistress. To be honest, she accepted me as her Mistress faster than I accepted it myself and "breaking" the friendship was not easy. But at one point we realized that I can't be her BFF and her Mistress at the same time. I love and "despise" her at the same time, but I also know that if we ever break apart we won't go back to being friends (like almost all lovers). But I would say we really benefit from it, because she don't have to play someone else around me anymore and I can help her living the life she want.

I would say it was an easy transition. I'm more dominant and have always been the one giving directions. Still, in the first months it took a while to change from being her friend to being her Mistress because I still respected our long friendship.
It changed immediately after I pissed on her for the first time. At that moment I lost all respect for her. I can't help it and realized it with former partners, after I peed on them I couldn't take them serious anymore. So, after that it became kinda natural for me to humiliate her.

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mistress Hanna for this post: