View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 06:31 AM   #62
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

As the other punish Both of the other players with pies I realize that I must have miss heard with the mess still covering me I try to get a second pie ready to hit Smelly with. Suddenly Griffin appears IN front of me and grabs it out of my hands. "To late idiot" Then the smashes the pie in my face holding it there forcing it into my mouth and nose. Asshole that gross I think.

Then I see the course and think oh no with my shape this isn't going to be a good round. We line up on the start line and the starter gun fires. I sprint off as best as I can and dodge right and left then suddenly it's a face full of slime and have to stop and clear my glasses falling further behind. But having to pause has it's advantages as I see an uncontested route across the bridges and pass several other players that have been knocked off and are wallowing in the mud. Now I am running neck and neck with Ezeperalta and she tricks me into the line of fire of a cannon that knocks me down on my ass but there are some rewards to that as it gives me a great view of her ass when the next one fires lifting her skirt up. Then it's neck in neck down the slide in close battle which i lose picking up only 450 points but at least I am still third and will hopefully have enough luck in the next round to end in the prizes.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote