View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 10:58 AM   #5
MirandaCole21

Award Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What’s you clothing list? I’m sure you can wear something much more interesting than just a one piece to the store.

You said full sissy attire, so what did you have in mind.

Ask if they have any bras that match your panties. Give yourself a big wedgie to show them what your panties look like and leave it hanging in place afterwards.
Ooh, that's a fun dare. I have a wide variety of bras and panties. Any suggestions for what kind of panties I should wear? I most likely will have what you suggest.
I have several different outfits like a very slutty schoolgirl outfit, a maid's dress, nurse's dress, cheerleader uniform, sailor outfit, etc. I have several dresses such as a pink skater dress, black and white skater dress, a tiny white mesh dress on top with a pink skirt on bottom, and a couple lbd's. As far as skirts go, I have a ton of minis and borderline micros. I have a pink, red, and green plaid extra minis. I have a red plaid mini that's real public wear material. I have black and blue extra minis with lacy petticoats. I have a black miniskirt that almost comes down to my knees. I have a denim mini and a denim skater mini. I have various other skirts. I have black booty shorts, pink "fuck me" shorts, pink running shorts, daisy dukes that don't fit currently around my waist, and so on. As for accessories and other stuff, I have various knee socks and thigh highs and pantyhose, but pantyhose don't really do it for me.
Feel free to suggest something if I didn't mention it. I might have it.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote