View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 10:05 AM   #11
rhl
getDare Succubus

While I wasnt fully naked, it involved my younger sister, who took advantage of what she saw.

I was about 8 and down at the local playground, it was sunny and very hot. Some boy I didn't know came up to the playground, we are talking, he is bigger than me and asks me to drop my pants. You would think I would be scared, yes I was nervous and scared. but I was more excited to follow his command. Even without knowing what will come next. I say Yes I will. He says are you sure, I want you to take your underpants off also. This gets me really excited and I agree.
I remove my pants and underwear for him and drip them to the ground. We are on the monkey bars

He asks for me to straddle the bar. This hot bar between the ass cheeks. After a while I'm told to climb down and sit on the hot blacktop. This makes my ass very red. About this time my sister came to tell me that mom wants me home, she sees me without pants, I tell her I will do anything if you do not tell mom.

My sister took full advantage and made me serve her for at least a week.
I had to stand naked in front of her once a day. I carried her books to school, made her bed, etc
She even made me get naked on the same playground.

Last edited by rhl; 07-12-2020 at 10:16 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote