Thread: Anal Autumn
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 08:33 AM   #7
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Default Anal autumn application

My Mentor, Master Skorpio suggested me this morning to join the “Anal Autumn” Program, sure that this will be a precious help in my training process.

I hope my goal is not too ambitious, I promise to be honest and commit to this program obediently

GOAL BY THE END OF NOVEMBER
Reaching the "sissygasm" by stimulation alone given by anal penetration using sex toys

RULES
1) any anal sexual activity will be defined by my Mentor, Master Skorpio. He will define the toy, the duration and the way in which I will have to make love and on which days
2) as soon as I have the chastity cage, I promise that any anal sex activity I will do with the cock locked into chastity cage
3) I promise to buy a jewel buttplug, which I will also wear for long periods according to the will of my Mentor, Master Skorpio.
4) DEROGATION FROM THE "ANAL AUTUMN" PRINCIPLES GRANTED BY MY MENTOR MASTER SKORPIO:
once a week I am allowed to rub my sex on a soft pillow and try to have a traditional orgasm only and only as long as I am dressed as a girl or at least in lingerie, with a dildo in my ass held by panties and I will have to rubbing myself making sure that the dildo enters and exits my ass, focusing more on the sensations given to me by the toy inside me, than those of the rubbing of my sex. I also promise that if I cum, I will make sure that all the fruit of my pleasure ends up on my face, which I will then clean by licking my fingers and swallowing everything.
I am also allowed to caress my sex with my palm or two fingers, wearing
panties or thong for a maximum of 10 times a month, then informing him if I managed to reach orgasm. If that will happen, all cum will go on my face like described above.

ADDITIONAL INFO
my Mentor, Master Skorpio reserves the right to add other rules in the future at his discretion
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote