View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 06:56 PM   #1805
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

I'm not having a go, it's not your fault, but you guys also write the date differently too, don't you? So 15th July over there would be "7/15/14", right? The month, then the day, then the year? Someone needs to 'ave a word with that President fella.

And so are you. Sorry for the ever-so-silly couple of posts I feel I should at least end with a couple of questions now, so...

1. What was the last film you watched?
2. Are you looking forward to any new TV shows/films/albums being released?
3. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?

Yes, we write the date funny as well.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1

2. I am looking forward to the upcoming season of Dr. Who, Supernatural, and Once Upon a Time There are also a few movies I want to see but I can't think of specific names at the moment.

3. I didn't have cable for a while when I was a kid so I just had a few channels. I remember really liking the show Cyber Chase. When I did finally get cable I liked the Lizzie McGuire show Basically all the old Disney was pretty good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfear View Post
Hey Mandi

I'm not entirely sure this question hasn't been answered but 121 pages is a lot of pages to go through.

I notice you are a very popular and "in-demand" member of the gD community and have posted threads about your experiences and how you have gotten over them and allowed us a brief insight into your journey as a submissive. You have even broached subject such as the self esteem which I am sure was not an easy thing to put out there to complete strangers so kudos for that.

My question is; What 3 nuggets of advice would you give to new people joining the gD community regarding starting their journey into online submission and possibly beyond?
1. Don't let people push you into things you aren't ready for. You don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Have a strong idea of your limits and think about when, if and who you would let push them. Don't do something you will regret just because someone, for example, says "You aren't a true sub if you don't do this".

2. Don't rush things. Take time to figure yourself out and take time getting to know the person you are considering submitting to. There are always exceptions and sometimes you just feel like you have known someone for ages as soon as you meet them. But for the most part, this is the internet and taking things slow and making sure who you are talking to is really who they say they are is important.

3. Don't let anyone else define you. None of the "labels" in BDSM are definite. You don't have to fit into a pre-determined box. Allow yourself to explore all sides of your submissive nature and be open to all posibilities. A label is just an easy and fast way of telling people how you view yourself in this lifestyle but, let's be honest, there is no way that a single word can define you. Slave, sub, brat, little, pet, switch, whatever. You could be one of those, a combination, or none of the above. And that doesn't matter. Be who you are and anyone worth your time will want to get to know you past your "label".

I hope that this is what you were looking for. Thank you for the question.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote