View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 12:30 PM   #26
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
That's an interesting question, definitely deserving further investigation.

As soon as you're about to meet with one of your flatmates, repeat the juices smearing, then interact with them as usual. Just try to keep the distance between you and them as minimal as possible.

Did they made evident they were smelling something? Did they show a different interest in you than usual (you know, that pheromones theory...)? Did anyone comment?

Report the results of the experiment here, DrippingHoles...
DrippingHoles took a break from work a couple of hours ago and went to make coffee. Her female flatmate was around but there wasn't enough excuse for DrippingHoles to get too close to her flatmate. DrippingHoles didn't get any reaction.

However DrippingHoles has just been to the kitchen again (after reapplying her new scent of course), and DrippingHoles bumped into her guy flatmate, quite literally. DrippingHoles had just finished making a sandwich and had turned around to go to the dining table when DrippingHoles ran straight into her guy flatmate who had just walked into the kitchen. DrippingHoles' plate fell to the floor, miraculously with the samdwich still in it. As DrippingHoles bent over to pick it up her flatmate did the same and was closer to her than he has even been before. His eyes went to DrippingHoles' chest probably to check out her cleavage and then he gave her face a lingering look before getting up. DrippingHoles isn't sure whether the stare was because he got a whiff of DrippingHoles' juices or because he got a long look at her cleavage down her loose necked top but whatever the reason may be, DrippingHoles is feeling extra horny now!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post: