View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 02:19 AM   #8
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
yep most definitely cumming too much.
if a cold turkey denial didnt help maybe the more rough approach of a locked on chastity belt, only taken off while under ice cold water for cleaning would bring the desired effect...

Another approach would be a reward/punishment setting for long term training..
getting "rewards" for managing to stay below.. lets say for starters from your numbers.. getting a reward if you manage to stay below 5 orgasms on the day, and getting increasingly worse punishments for everything over 5.. going into your actual dislikes if you get into or over 10 per day..

Like for rewards: you get an additional reward-orgasm while naked, with your pussy filled and having your udders milked...

as for punishments: every orgasm more then 5 per day means 20 spanks.. and I mean 20 on your tits AND 20 on your ass. per orgasm over 5.

and if you actually get over 10 orgasms you will have to get out the needles for your nipples..

how does those options sound?
These are great ideas! I will try them if the poll says to Stop or reduce my cumming.

Thank you!!!
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote