View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 07:46 PM   #56
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

First dare will require you to be bound and to string all your clothespins through twine. Lay out the twine with a couple of special pins/obstacles:
-One in a pie. You must find this out and pick it up with your mouth.
-obstacles like couch pillows or chairs zig zag to crawl over/around. You must have a free clothespin on one of the chairs that you will have to remember to get. you can always go back if you remember it, but turning back might be tricky.
-a straight away covered in dry rice.

You'll be frogged tied, blindfolded, naked, and on your belly for this task your hands free, but tied to each other with a short length of rope. Your object is to start with your clips with teeth attached to your nipples and tied to the first clothespin also attached to your body and follow the twine clipping each pin on you. Make sure they are pinned all over your body. If they fall off you reapply them. Any pins at the end of the twine that have fallen off and you did not put back on will be 50 spanks with a hard ruler so make sure to not lose any.

Did I mention this has to be timed too? You're racing against the clock and let's say a 7 minute counter. (Not sure what's a good/fair amount.) If you fail you have to add an additional punishment to the wooden pony dare.

Ok everyone. Sorry for the delay. I got a bit sidetracked in trying to get this posted. But here goes.

Because of the punishment for votes and posts in this thread i had to go out and buy a new pack of clothespins. 50 brand new clothespins came in that pack each with new springs which had a tight grip. I also already had 20-30 already which meant i had between 70 and 80 in total for this. I strung them all onto the twine weaving it all around the room. One clothespin sat in a pie one on a chair and many just layed out among some dry rice. I got naked slowly taking off my shirt and shorts. Starting to tremble as i unhooked my bra and slipped off my panties. I began to frogtie myself making sure i had everything i needed near by. I attached the clips with teeth to my nipples and wanted to start as soon as i could. I looked at the clock and put on the blindfold. Immeadiately i tried to follow the twine grabbing pegs as fast as i could and attaching them wherever they fit. I made it about 3 feet before my right nipple began to seriously hurt. Since i was on my belly my tits and subsequently the clamps were being ground into the floor. I tried to readjust it but i had handcuffed my hands infront of me with too short of a twine to get it done. I continued on. I got to the pie first and searched as best as i could. I could feel the cream all over my face dripping onto my chest. I found the pin and dropped it into my hand to attach to my body. I continued further. At this point i was running out of room for pins since a majority of my front was pressed into the ground i couldnt place any clothespins there. I forgot to grab the one off the chair and headed straight for the patch of dry rice. This was the worst. I tried to go quickly. Stopping on the rice was not an option. I grabbed the pins as quickly as i could attaching them if i could not caring about the ones snapping off as i did. I reached the end of the rope and removed the blindfold. I had missed or not reapplied 11 chlothespins which meant i needed to do quite a few spanks 550 to be percise. I was also disappointed to see i had finished the course in only 4 minutes because of my rushing. The spanks were hard and slow. Knocking of clothspins with every strike. My legs and ass were red all over by the end. I untied my legs and washed off my face and prepared for the next punishment...

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to happybunny101 for this post: