Thread: Fiction: Forced into Slavery
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 12:35 PM   #13
EllieDarren19

Default Forced into Slavery

Chapter 6

I am woken by spit falling on my face. I shake my head vigorously to get it off. I hear a chuckle before Edward says, “Told you that you were like a fucking dog.” He chuckles some more. I stopped shaking my head. “Just shaking your head like a dog does when it’s wet.” I open my eyes. I can feel my head turning red, angry. I try to calm myself down. He laughs a little. “Right out you come.” He unties the rope around my hands. I rub my wrists which ache from the rope being attached. He grabs the leash handle. “Out.” I clamber out of the boot and get on my hands and knees. Edward leads me around to my slave master. He says, “Here you are Sir.” It confuses me how posh speaking he is around my slave master but to me he is like a different person. He passes over the leash to my slave master.

“Thank you Edward.” He smiles and then looks down at me slightly annoyed. I am confused. My slave master kicks my side. I hold my side and dart my eyes to him angrily, not knowing why he did this. “Don’t look at me like that bitch,” he says with a slightly raised voice. I look down to the floor. “Better, but what do you say to Edward here for driving you?”

I realise that is why he kicked my side. I look up at Edward and mumble, “Thanks.” I instantly get a kick to my side again. I speak up and sneer, “Thank you.” Edward nods and shakes hands with my slave master before returning to his car.

My slave master looks down at me, “You better sort your attitude out before we go inside or that is going to get you in very big trouble.” He signals over to the nightclub, The Deviant. It’s a large building with a red sign with white text stating The Deviant, along with a picture of handcuffs next to them. The walls are made out of like grey castle type bricks, and along the wall there are pictures of cocktails, which I assume you can get there. There is a red rope queuing line with two bouncers at the door. The door is a brown oak wood by the looks of it. There are plenty of people queuing; masters, mistresses and ones like me. It’s all very overwhelming and new for me, I look up at my slave master nervously. He says while looking pissed off, like I was meant to be excited or something, “Just behave.” He yanks at my leash to walk over to get into the queue.

We get into the queue behind a master with a female slave. The master is quite young and looks out of his depth completely. He has brown hair and brown eyes with a little bit of stubble. He is also quiet skinny but has a lot of muscles, you can tell. He is wearing a blue pair of skinny jeans and a green top. The female has black scruffy hair with blue eyes, she is extremely skinny and covered in cuts and bruises. My slave master begins to talk to this other man, “What’s been going on? Long time no see.”

He turns to look at my slave master, “Oh my gosh, I haven’t seen you in like months. How have you been?” They begin catching up with the past and chatting about pointless nonsense.

Eventually my slave master says, “Oh yes, sorry, you haven’t met this one. She is relatively new compared to some of the others. She is number 8499.”

He chuckles and looks down at me. I look up and meet his gaze. “Man, look at those tits, they are so fucking big.” I feel so embarrassed but there is nothing I can do. He looks back at my slave master, “Can I?” He nods. This random man, who hasn’t even spoke to me or seen me as an actual person, just grabs my breasts. He squeezes them hard, I squirm slightly, “Wow.” He pinches the nipples softly, “Nice.” The other girl begins growling ever so quietly and has this vicious face on her. He clamps down hard on them and twists them all the way round before letting go. I let out a little scream. My slave master kicks my bottom slightly, I know I am not meant to make a sound, I bow my head to show I am sorry. He looks back up at my slave master, “This is my newest recruit. Still in training, nasty piece of work, a hinder really. I hope this will sort her, show her what she is meant to be. Her name is Parasite.” I assume this wasn’t her real name. He looks down at his slave who is still growling, “Stop now.” She continues and barks once at me. I stay calm. He spanks her bottom once, and raises his voice saying, “now stop.” She continues, staring at me. She barks again.

My slave master is having none of this. He grabs her by the neck and pushes her up against the wall. It takes her completely by surprise. “You stop right now! Do you hear me?!” He says with a raised voice. She doesn’t response, probably from the shock. He squeezes on her neck making it hard for her to breathe. “You do not act like that towards other slaves, like yourself Parasite. You also always respond when a master is talking to a bitch like you. Do I make myself clear?!” She nods, while gagging from lack of air. My slave master lets go and she drops to the floor. She sits there catching her breath. My slave master looks to the other man, “Got to be strict to them from the outset. Need any help, send her to me for a week.” He chuckles.

The man responds, “Thanks.” The girl crawls back over to her master. “If you misbehave Parasite, you are going to his for a week. Do you want that?” She shakes her head scared. “Now go and kiss his shoes to say thank you.” She darts her eyes up to him, before remembering and then crawls over to my slave master. She begins kissing his shoes. After a few minutes, where the two masters were talking away, he says, “Enough.” She stops and crawls back to him. They both continue talking for the rest of the queue.

LIKES: Punishment, Nipple Pain, Roleplay, Wedgies, Pee Play, Humilation. Lots of different stuff haha.

DISLIKES: Scat Play, Showing Face and Completely Public.
EllieDarren19 is offline   Reply With Quote