Thread: Fiction: Forced into Slavery
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 09:21 AM   #12
EllieDarren19

Default Forced into Slavery

Here is a longer part than usual in order to make up from the lack of updates in the story over the last week. Hope you enjoy it

Chapter 5

A few uneventful days had passed. Pretty much the same normal routine that us slave girls had to go through every day. The only thing that had changed is that during the sale, my slave master now makes me wear those nipple clamps. There are no weights but still so much pain. I sit squirming most of the time, which just angers my slave master more so the spankings are worse later in the evening.

I have just been taken back to the holding pen with my wrists being attached to the hook on the floor. The day was just a standard day in the life of me: up, shower, present, sale, bad lunch, sale, punishment and now back here. I sit there thinking about the good times with my family before falling asleep.

Not long after I fall asleep, I feel someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see my slave master with his finger over his mouth to signal me to stay quiet. I nod slowly. He unties the rope attached to the floor. He looks up at me while holding the rope. He signals me to follow him out the door. He leads me into the main hall where there are a few other slave masters each with one or two slaves on leashes next to them. He pulls me over to the edge of the room, “Now 8499, you haven’t been to one of these before but I think you are ready now. I am going to a..” He pauses, “A party, yeah that’s call it that.” He looks at me. “Now obviously it’s not an average person party, and that’s why I have you coming with me.” He smiles. “Okay? Any questions?”

I am completely in shock, lots of questions running through my head. “Well, like, um.” I cough. “Is there loads of people there? Will I go like this? Will there be food? Will I have to do anything, like you know anything? Do these happen a lot? Why now? How we getting there? Will I know anyone there? What’s it for? I just don’t know Master.” I look up at him nervously, hoping I haven’t asked too much.

He chuckles and smiles. “I wouldn’t normally answer this many questions but since it’s your first time at one of these.” He nods. “It is a rather large gathering of people yes. Most people being from this auction house but there are also friends and potential buyers there. Pretty much each person also brings a slave like yourself.” He pauses. “These happen like most days. And I believe you are ready now because you haven’t been out in a while and you are one of my better behaved slaves. And yes you will go like this, well and a nice new leash.”

I falsely smile about the leash, not wanting to anger him, “Thankyou Master.”

He nods and continues, “There will be food for us people yes, but for you slaves no, not unless I decide to feed you. Understand?” I nod, I thought that would be the case. “We will go in my car. You probably won’t have to do anything. Just obey what I say, just like normal. This party is just some fun for us slave masters. It’s nothing to worry.” He smiles and nods. “Okay 8499?”

“Yes Master.” I am absolutely not okay, I am panicking and do not want to do this. However, there is no point in arguing because no matter what I say, he will make me go. I have learnt this before.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out this leash. It’s a sky blue leash with diamantes up it. “Here is your new leash.” He attaches it to my black training shock collar. “That’s better. You look slightly more presentable.” He giggles. I hate being treated like a dog, like a mere object, I am person just like him. I stay silent. He looks down at me. “What do you think?!” He raised his voice slightly.

“Yes Master, it is great. Thank you for buying me my new leash Master,” I say to keep him happy.

“That’s better slave, don’t lose your manners.” He pauses. “Tonight you are only allowed to crawl slave. Right I think it’s time to getting going.”

He leads me outside of the auction house. I take a deep breathe because for the first time since I have been here this is the first bit of fresh air I have had. He leads me to a black Bentley Flying Spur car with a man standing next to it, the driver I assume. “Hello Edward.” He smiles and shakes his hand. “I am off to the party at The Deviant.”

Edward replies, “Excellent choice Sir.” He looks down at me. “And who do we have here?”

I look up at Edward and then to my slave master for permission to talk. He nods. “I am number 8499.” Again something we are taught to say when someone asks.

Edward smirks. “Lovely number.” This winds me up but again I manage to stay calm. He looks back to my slave master. “Shall I put her in the boot Sir?”

My slave master smiles and nods, “Yes Edward.” He passes the leash handle to Edward and gets into the back seat of the car.

Edward smiles down at me, “This way little brat.” He yanks at the leash and pulls me round to the back to the car. He picks me up by my collar and sits me on top of the car boot. He smiles at me. “Now little girl,” he grabs my left breast, “Oo lovely and soft.” He gently squeezes it. I am silent and just shocked. “You are going to stay quiet and do as I say. Do you understand bitch?”

I shake my head. “No no no. I don’t have to do anything you say. You are not my slave master. You are no one. No no...”

He cuts me off. “It’s called perks of the job dear.” I shake my head annoyed. “Want me to get your slave master?” He knew this would shut me up. He knew how much slaves feared their slave masters. I instantly went quiet and still. He smirks, “So are you going to stay quiet and do as I say?” I nod. “Good.” He pushes me down to the floor. “On your knees now.” I get onto knees and kneel up. I see the bulge in his pants, I know what is coming. He undoes his zip and pulls out his cock. “Suck.” I suck slowly, up and down, taking as much in as I can. After a few minutes, I speed up in sucking and he begins to hold my head to go further down his cock. I gag slightly but continue on. Eventually he shoots his load straight down my throat. I swallow it all, not wanting to upset him. He withdraw his cock and zipped it back into his pants.

He opens the boot of the car, “Climb in.” I get into the boot and lay down ready for him to shut it. “Good little girl.” He strokes my hair. “Are you ready for tonight little one?” I nod. He uses one of his hands to hold open my legs. He moves his other hand down to my pussy, he rubs against my clit gently. I moan instantly, it has been a while since my slave master used me in this way. He smirks, “Like that do you?” He continues to rub, slowly, gently, enough for me to enjoy it, to edge me, but not even for me to cum. “Does the little girl love this?” I moan again and again, over and over. I feel so close when he pulls his fingers away and chuckles. “Didn’t think I would actually let a little bitch like you cum, did you?” He chuckles and ties the leash to the hook on the floor on the boot. I move my hands down to my pussy, wanting to cum, wanting a release. “No no no!” He hits my hand away from my pussy. “Bad dog.” He hits me round the head and ends up clipping my ear. He grabs my hands, ties them up with the rope and then ties behind my head so that I cannot touch myself. He slams the car boot shut angrily.

I am left in the boot of the car, horny, worried and tied up as Edward drives my slave master to his party where I will have to join him for the evening.

LIKES: Punishment, Nipple Pain, Roleplay, Wedgies, Pee Play, Humilation. Lots of different stuff haha.

DISLIKES: Scat Play, Showing Face and Completely Public.
EllieDarren19 is offline   Reply With Quote