Thread: Fiction: Forced into Slavery
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 06:47 AM   #8
EllieDarren19

Default Forced into Slavery

Hey guys, I hope you are enjoying the story so far and thankyou for the comments I have received. I am going on holiday in a few hours so there will be no more story til friday. I doubt I will be able to get one out while I am away but I will try! Hope you enjoy this part. It would be lovely if you could leave me some nice comments and suggestions for when I get back. Thanks all,
Ellie

Chapter 4

The auctions end for the day. This is where the auction hall closes and the slave masters begin to put their slaves to sleep before they party all night together. My slave master puts every girl to sleep first. It a relatively straight forwarded routine. It starts with a telling off for not being sold, followed by some sort of punishment, to having wrists tied up and attached to the ring to the floor and then being told to sleep. After finishing up with the last girl in the line, he walks over to me. He chuckles, “Good day pet?” He pauses, “Oh yes, sorry, forgot you can’t speak.” He flicks my clit. It stings adding to the pain. “Now let’s see if you have learnt anything.” He removes the gag and waits to see if I will say anything. I stay silent, just wanting the pain to stop. “Slave, have you learnt anything today?”

I say nervously, “Yes Master, I have learnt that actions lead to consequences, that I shouldn’t attack anybody like that, especially a potential buyer Master.”

He nods, “So you won’t do that again, will you?”

“No Master.”

“Right now let’s get you out of this.” He smiles slightly. He untied the rope and made sure I made it gently onto the ground. He takes the weights off next and places them onto the floor next to me. “Get up.” I stand up. He stares at me, smiling. “Those nipple clamps suit you.” He chuckles, “Think they will be staying on during the sale tomorrow.” He yanks on the chain, attached to my nipple clamps. I gasp, that really hurts. “This way.” He pulls me along using the chain, I try to keep up with him to ease the pain. He drags me into the room opposite my holding pen. He looks down at me as he sits down on the chair, “Position.” Another command we are taught. I get onto my knees and lay over his lap ready for a spanking. He rubs my bum while saying, “This is for not being sold today slave.” He stops and spanks hard on my left cheek.

“One, thankyou Master.” Another thing we are taught to say while having a spanking. He spanks my right cheek. “Two thankyou Master.”

After what felt like forever it came to an end. My slave master removed the nipple clamps and attached a rope around my wrists. He dragged me into the holding pen, attached the other end of rope to the hook on the floor and walked out without saying anything.

That’s my evening routine.

LIKES: Punishment, Nipple Pain, Roleplay, Wedgies, Pee Play, Humilation. Lots of different stuff haha.

DISLIKES: Scat Play, Showing Face and Completely Public.
EllieDarren19 is offline   Reply With Quote