Thread: Fiction: Forced into Slavery
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
EllieDarren19

Default Forced into Slavery

Chapter 2

My slave master walks over to his line of slave girls. He stands up against the wall facing us all. “Now listen up idiots.” I look up, not looking at the rest of the girls. He pauses for a long time, as if he is waiting for someone. He walks over to a girl around six spaces away from me. I turn to look at her. I don’t recognise her, she must be new. She is white, looks very young with black hair and green eyes. She had a gag on already so she must have recently spoke back to him. She is looking the opposite way to him, looking around the auction hall scared. I feel sorry for her, I wonder if she even knows about this command, I wonder if this is her first day.

He grabs her ponytail and pulls it close to the floor making her look up at him. He says angrily, “I said to listen up.” She shakes her head frantically trying to get out of his grip. He keeps a firm grip. “Stop.” She carries on. He screams, “I said fucking stop!” She stops nervously with a few tears rolling down her face. He lets go of her hair, unties the rope on the ring and holds it in his hand. He yanks at it, “This way, now.” He walks back against the wall where he was standing to begin with, dragging her along with him. He leans against the wall, “Get onto your hands and knees.” She does as she is told. “Now, you,” he points at the girl next to me, “What must you do if I tell you to listen up?”

She says nervously, “You must stop what you are doing and look up at you Master.”

“Correct number 1945,” he says as he nods. “And you,” he points at me, “What happens if you don’t follow an order?”

I pause nervously, knowing this girl is going to be in a lot of trouble. “You get punished Master.”

He nods, “Correct.” He looks down at the girl who by this time is crying her eyes out. “Do you understand that?” She doesn’t say anything, I mean she can’t, but she doesn’t nod either. He picks her up by her collar and pins her up against the wall. He says angrily, “I said do you understand that?!” She nods slowly. “Good, maybe you will remember next time. Now stop crying like a baby for God’s sake!” She tries to stop crying but she is just too emotional.

He turns her over, still pinned up against the wall, but so her bum is on show. I know what’s coming, I hate watching him do this to us, but I can’t do anything about it, not really. He smacks her hard on her left cheek. She lets out a muffled scream. It has left a mark already. He smacks her again on the right cheek. She screams again. He laughs as he does this. He spanks her with his hand about twenty times on each cheek before he stops. He lets go of her collar and she drops to the floor. “Maybe now she will remember, ay?” He says looking at us all, we all nod. He kicks her bum which is already sore from the spanking. “Get back in line bitch.” She crawls over to her space and he attaches the rope back to the ring in the floor.

He walks back over to the wall like nothing has happened. He continues on from earlier, “I want you all to be on your best behaviour, we need to get you all sold and out of my hands. And remember if you are not sold, you will be punished tonight.” He looks over to the new girl, just as the auction hall opens for business.

The morning of the auction was rather uneventful for me. A few of the other girls within my slave masters group had some interest but no one was sold. The alarm sounded, it was a piercing and loud noise but it meant lunch time. Lunch was our only food of the day, unless you earned a reward. However these were extremely rare and normally not food. All the buyers could still wander around and take part in sales. This was the most exciting time of day for me personally, food. The dinner ladies come out with our food in big pots ready to serve up. The head dinner lady, a fat and short women with grey hair and blue eyes, says, “Today’s food is cold soup left over from all your slave masters feast last night.” They loved rubbing our faces in it, a few of the girls grunt and moan. I know better not to. The slave masters get our portions for us and bring them over to eat.

My slave master brings me over a rather big bowl of soup and places it in front of me. He chuckles, “Enjoy.”

I smile, “Thank you Master for allowing me to eat.” Another thing we are taught to say. I hate it, it’s like I have the right to eat, why I am thanking him for it. I don’t say anything.

I just sit and wait for the rest of my slave master’s girls to receive their food. I notice the new girl hasn’t got a bowl in front of her, this must be a punishment from him. We look up at him, waiting for his nod of approval to eat. After what feels like forever, he nods. I lower my head to the bowl and begin licking up the cold soup as we have no cutlery. We are not allowed it, it’s a privilege. I reckon the soup would have been really nice if it was warm and had a bit of bread. I try not to think about it and I am soon finished. I raise my head and look towards my slave master, waiting for everybody else to finish. When every girl in the hall is finished, the bowls are cleared away and the afternoon session of the auction hall can begin.

LIKES: Punishment, Nipple Pain, Roleplay, Wedgies, Pee Play, Humilation. Lots of different stuff haha.

DISLIKES: Scat Play, Showing Face and Completely Public.
EllieDarren19 is offline   Reply With Quote