View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 06:12 AM   #15
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDom View Post
While doing your spring cleaning, be sure to do so with tooth paste on your clit. Each time you come across something that you could possibly use as a dildo, edge with it for one minute, with accumulating 1 minute. Exe. First item 1 minute, second item, 2 minutes. Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post
While you clean each bedroom you must run some toothpaste on your pussy and just a small fingers worth in your ass. You may wash it all off once the rooms are clean.
Cleaning my bedroom was very fun. I was completely stripped and brought a tube of toothpaste with me to my room. I took some across my finger and wiped it generously onto and even between my pussy lips, giving extra attention to my clit. I then wiped the remaining toothpaste on my anus before washing my hands. I felt giddy from the stinging before changing my bedsheets. It's difficult to change them without so much burning on my sensitive areas, but I managed to get it done. New pillowcases, blackets and mattress covers, all freshly cleaned. I then took the vacuum cleaner and sucked away at the dusty carpeted floor. I even usd the long handle of the vacuum to bring me to edge while I cleaned. The vibrating sensations as I grinded my minty pussy was wonderful and I wanted to cum so badly. I finished cleaning the carpet and moved to dusting. I used a broom to wipe the dust from the tops of my cabinet, which covered me, and to help get rid of dust behing my bed and drawers. Only after I was done I started to hump the broom handle to a second edge, staining the wood a dark brown. A lot of the toothpaste had come off onto the broom, but my pussy and ass still stung a lot. I realised that because of all the dust I had to vacuum again, and edge again against the handle. I also used a wet cloth to remove any dust from inside of my drawers. Inside I found an old remote which I used to edge for a fourth time.

Thanks for the dares, they were really easy, but since it was two I think I should get 2 points.
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote