View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 01:34 AM   #12
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
While you clean your gardens you are to be in a skirt or dress. Stuff your panties and bra with as much garden debris as you can.
I just did this one! I understand that I haven't posted here in a while, but some of these dares are quite risky and I need to find the right time to do them. I woke up early, around 5am to do it, and went out to my back garden. It's quite big and very unkempt, leaving lots of debris in the form of old wrappers and boxes from people littering all over. The grass had also gotten quite tall so that would need fixing too. I assume you wanted me wearing a skirt for easy access? It did make the dare a lot easier.

Firstly, I wore a dress with a free flowing skirt which sat at knee level, a pair of gardening gloves and of course a bra and panties. A lot of debris came from old wrappers and packaging that was littered there, and I was ready to remove it all. I had a bin bag ready and started to clean up the rubbish. I know you wanted me to stuff some of it down my underwear, so I picked some of the cleanest things to put in my bra first. Even then it was quite disgusting. I took a decent looking egg carton box, and after inspecting it, stuffed it down the left of my bra. The feeling of weeks old cardboard pressed against your nipples is disturbing. I couldn't help but think of how long it must have been out there, how many bugs might have crawled on it. I tried my best not to think too much and moved on. I wouldn't want to let you all down. I know some of you reading really enjoy it when I get really dirty, and this was just that kind of dare.

After the egg carton, I decided to be more adventurous and pick something a bit worse. A bit of digging and I found some old plastic bag, completely tattered and frayed, and soaking wet. It was plain white with clumps of mud stuck to it. I scraped most of it off and wrung it dry (or less wet at least) before folding it and stuffing the bag down my right bra cup. It was cold and felt slimy on my skin, the wet residue soaking into the bra and making me feel discomfort like no other. When I moved the bag did as well; wrinkling and scrunching on my flesh. I felt alarmed at the idea of any creepy crawlies inside, but once some minutes passed I judged that it was safe.

Moving on, I found some old plastic lids, a crushed yoghurt pot, and a lot of old crisp packets. They were all smothered in dirt when I found them, some dry and some wet. A crisp packet even had slugs living inside! Keep in mind that these were comparitively clean to the rest of the rubbish I threw away, but I did choose some dirtier items for challenge. Brushing off as much as I could, all of the debris went into my bra. I felt very awkward and dirty, and anyone looking would tell my chest looked lumpy. The worst part was when I spider from some packaging had hidden from me until I stuffed him iny bra, and then began to crawl on me! I screamed and smacked at it under my dress until it went away.

I hadn't stuffed anything down my panties yet, and since my bra was starting to feel full. I was more hesitant to this, because my pussy is very important to me, so I was very careful on what I stuck down there. There were lots of drinks cans and bottles, but those went to the bin straight away. There was plenty of cardboard though. I began digging through the cardboard, lots of it wet wet and muddy, and the only dry piece was covered in ants. I took the least wet piece I could find and slowly tucked it into the front of my panties. It was still so wet however, that it broke apart under my waistband, and trickled cold and muddy water down to my pussy. I squirmed but fought my urge to remove it and did my best to keep cleaning. Hopefully any of you masochists will enjoy it. I found more plastic wrappers and bottle lids, all stuffed into my panties, rubbing dangerously close to my pussy as I walked.

I had cleaned up about all of the rubbish in the garden, and it was now in the bin. The bag smelled awful, and I suppose I did as well. I tied it up and threw it in the plastic bin of my front garden. Now it was time to cut the grass. Being the decently sized garden it was, it would take at least 20 minutes to mow completely. I took the family mower and began to cut away at all the grass and weeds of the garden. It was hard work, and took a few laps to get the grass completely even, but it was looking much better than before, even if it took hours to complete. All of the grass was left in a big pile to be collected for compost, but I saved some for myself and the dare. I took handfuls from the pile, stuffing them into my bra and panties until they couldn't really hold much more. I looked like a dirty, sopping mess with my breasts at least 2 cups bigger. I felt dirty and stiff, and was ddfinitely going to take a bath. Soon after I emptied my underwear into the bin, and left them to hang. I'm not sure if I should wash the panties or throw them out. I took a long and relaxing bath to clean up, and I feel quite great.

Thank you bubba for this dirty dare
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote