View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 07:44 AM   #2
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Hmm I think it is a find line with that. As a sub I try to please my Master all the time. He has told me that he was disappointed with me when I didn’t do things that he ordered me to do. To answer the question I think it depends on how the dom utilizes telling the sub. In this case yes it was cruel because he was Extream by the sounds of it and didn’t give her any feed back on how she could do better. More importantly there was no praise even when she did things right. So yes it isn’t good when all a sub gets is negative feed back. It’s in our nature us subs feel good when others feel good so if we can’t make our masters happy then we aren’t happy and then it can start to eat away at us and unmotivated us because it starts to become what’s the point if I can’t do it right why try. So I think it needs to be a balance between good and bad. I had a Master that when I did stuff wrong he would punish me but then when I did things write all I would get was an ok. There was never that warm fuzzy feeling that I could get because it felt like he didn’t care when I did things well, he only cares when I screwed up. So all and all. No it’s not cruel to tell a sub they disapointed you so long as it’s balanced with positive stuff as well

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote