View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 08:49 AM   #20
rhl
getDare Succubus

1) Have you ever had piss in your mouth? Yes, usually mine, but has also been her piss. I was invited to shower with a male friend. He said he has to pee, I got down and let him use my mouth.

2) Have you ever had someone saliva in mouth? (exclude kissing). Yes, a girl in the group was dared to choose a guy to spit in his mouth. And he can't refuse.

3) Have you ever had poo in mouth? Yes, mine and once I got my girl friend to let me use my tongue to clean her ass after toilet use.
A month ago, I went to a public restroom, pooped and then noticed no toilet paper. Thinking about dares, I usedgmy fingers and mouth yo clean my fingers. Then before flushing, I rinsed my mouth with toilet water and swallowing

4) Have you ever had sock in mouth?? Several timed

5) Have you ever had feet/toes in mouth? Yes, on a dare

6) Have you ever had panties in mouth? Yes, I was dared to choose a girl to remove her panties then let her gag me with them.

7) Have you ever licked a shoe sole? Yes, and it was after they walked through mud.

8) Once I was dared to stuff someone's panties in my mouth. One girl knew I was wearing panties and told me to do it with mine.

Last edited by rhl; 04-23-2022 at 08:56 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote