View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 05:35 PM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_red View Post
"In many countries women tend to get sexually molested in crowded places, some find it sexually assaulting and I guess someone like the excitement. If you have such experience would you mind sharing it? if you did not enjoy it, how you protested it? if you did enjoy, how you let the event go?"

This is definitely a taboo turn-on for me. I'm obviously against non-consensual encounters, but I did have an experience that sort of fits this description that genuinely excited me.

It wasn't like a completely non-sexual/romantic environment ie. a bus or a train, but at a bar. It was insanely crowded, and everyone was essentially pushing and shoving to get to the front to order a drink. I was at the bar, on my own buying drinks for my friends that were sat in a booth in another room, completely packed in. I was being squashed into the bar in front of me, and had people on either sides of me and behind me.

So, I'm stood at this bar but all of the bar staff are busy elsewhere. I feel a man press up behind me, but I just assume that it is because it is so packed. I can barely even turn backwards to see who it is. And then I feel his (hard) crotch pushing against my butt. I'm getting kind of excited by it, but again assume that he's got an accidental boner and is being pressed in behind me because of how busy it is. And then suddenly his hand is riding up my thigh and he is moving his crotch up and down (there is no room to go forwards and backwards). I literally couldn't move my hands to get him off of me and couldn't move away from him.

I knew it was wrong, but I was really turned on by it. He ended up disappearing before I'd even gotten my drinks, and I didn't see him again.
Wow! Nice experience, have you at later stage fantasized the event? Or even tried to get in the similar position again?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote