View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 12:34 AM   #3
NerdyGirl

Okay, here's a good starting dare. Go somewhere where there's an escalator and wear a miniskirt or microskirt and no panties. Make sure it is a semi busy escalator and hold your legs slightly apart as you ride it to the top.

If you want more, you can try wearing a skirt with a skimpy top and go shopping. Whenever someone's around, either bend over to pick something up or reach up high for the top shelf. You could try this in a shop at another town if your worried about being recognized. I reccommend a town your still familiar with though just so you don't accidentally drive to some getto and get harrased by a guy named Tyrone
(I appologize to any Tyrone's on getdare. I'm sure your more awsome than ghetto Tyrone.)

If you want something to do real quick just to get your adrenaline up, sit out naked in your front yard for 2 minutes in the middle of the night. Eventually you could work your way up to trying a naked walk.

You can actually get away with quite alot as an exhibitionist but you should try to be smart about whatever you do. Try to have a plan of action, an escape plan, avoid anything insane, avoid bad areas, etc.

Likes: semi-public, short-duration full public, flashing, nudity, masturbation, risk of getting caught or having clothes stolen.
Maybe: very public, sex, embarrassing, school, light pain, high risk of being caught, anything not in my likes or limits.
Limits: pics, meeting up, orgasm denial, lengthy dares, heavy pain, permanent, and anything dangerous.

Last edited by NerdyGirl; 11-11-2014 at 12:43 AM.
NerdyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote