Thread: 21f ama
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 03:29 PM   #25
littleone98

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Post
What's your favorite things to read when you stalk the blog section?

I think my favourite thing is just different peoples experiences and what they have been doing its always interesting to read what sort of play sessions others have

What theatre show would you want to see the most right now?

I have a long list of shows i want to see. Off the top of my head i would like to see pretty women before it closes so hopefully that will be next months show ive already been 4 times this past month to the theatre.

Paci? No thats not my thing

How many stuffies and what kind?
too many to count most are from my childhood and close to my heart for personal reason. I have dogs, turtles, pandas, sleepy bear ect ect i could keep going all day

What other little items do you have?
I dont own any little items as such apart from my cuddly toy collection

Do you write?

I dont write i really wish i could sometimes i defiantly have ideas for writing things but writing has never been my strong point and i struggle to get words on paper

What are your favorite pastimes? Anything creative?

I used to do a lot of diamond painting i have a big collection of ones ive done just sitting in a draw. Recently i havent been doing anything creative as ive been so busy

What was the last thing you baked?

A couple weeks ago i baked chocolate chip cookies

What is your favorite thing to bake?

Chocolate cake!

Favorite food?

Gotta be chocolate

Favorite dessert?

Chocolate brownies

Paddle still your favorite implement for spanking?

Yes it is

You mentioned a lot has changed since you wrote here a while ago and that you have tasted your own cum. How did you feel about it? Like it? And what else has changed since then that you don't mind sharing?
I dont mind the taste at all.
Just my lifes changed and ive had an awful lot to deal with over the past year which has changed my perception of things
littleone98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littleone98 for this post: