View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 02:09 PM   #28
MommyMandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by daettil View Post
I'm surprised by the number of virgins on this site. More toys to play with I guess.

All virgins are to edge while thinking about how their first time would likely go. Once you reach the edge you are to post your fantasy here for everyone to see. The one I like the most will be granted a chance to cum after only 24 hours. Everyone else will keep their hands off their genitals for 72 hours.
This is going to sound incredibly lame, but really I would like my first time to bed in my bed (or his I suppose). I want to be able to be comfortable and relax rather than having some quicky in a car or trying to maneuver in some tight space. If it ends up being with my current boyfriend (which I'm honestly doubting) then it will not be until after we get married (if we ever do) because of his own personal reasons. This would probably mean we would end up having our first time at a hotel on the honeymoon, which I would also be up for. I want to honeymoon somewhere beachy and he wants to go on a cruise for it. Personally both sound amazing to me.
I like light spanking, wedgies, sleeping/overnight dares, things involving exercise.
Some of my dislikes would include edging, anal, things ice, and messy things.
For limits I really just have the basics nothing dangerous or public.
Currently I do not have any toys.
MommyMandi is offline   Reply With Quote