View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 11:15 PM   #16
Pwetpwet38

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatique View Post
Hi ! I'm in South-East quarter
and I think I also guessed where you are
You did indead by PM, well done, I hope we will have the opportunity to talk more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatique View Post
I am 1m65 and about 60kg. I'm not very thin but not fat either, with nice curves, my shoulders and my arms are nothing special except I have two tattoos on my left forearm, my 95C breasts are still firm and where they must be, their roundness accentuated by tan lines at the moment... my areoles are a bit large and my nipples still have small scars because they used to be pierced. My stomach is not really flat but with an adorable belly button which was also pierced. My hips are round and well shaped. I also have a tattoo on my left hip. My legs are a bit short and not thin enough in my opinion that's what I would change if I could, and I also have a tattoo on the back of my left thigh. My back is almost completely covered in tattoos from the shoulders to the bottom of the ribs. My bottom is round on the sides but a little flat ... but it's still nice.
So many tatoos wow ! I like that a lot !
Even if I don't have any myself at the moment, mainly because I love to go to Japan and if I want to enjoy the public baths again (Onsen) I can't have any tatoo

Questions :

- Saw in your "about" you were a real estate agent, did you find yourself your new flat ? As we say in french : "Les cordonniers sont toujours les plus mal chaussés." (and google told me english equivalent would be "The shoemaker's children always go barefoot.")

- Have you ever touched yourself or had sex in one of the property you were supposed to rent/sell ?

- Since you're in that quarter of France, you're not far away from beaches, do you go often ?

- You said "tan lines" so my next question is dumb but ever go to nudist beaches ?

- If you had the chance, would you consider at some point, meeting someone IRL from getdare ? (It may sound very "me" oriented but I'm really asking on a general basis)

- What did you (or will you if you catch this before going) wear to go to work today ?

My time to go to work, so maybe more later !
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote