View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #12
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

1. Get yourself in the right mindset by watching some of your favourite videos or looking through some albums. You know which ones I'm talking about! (; Take as long as you like but at least five minutes. Touch yourself as much as you like but don't you dare even get close to edging.
-purrrs- found a nice soft video to warm myself up with on this one :3
1. So how do you like to be teased? Slowly and ever so gently? Lie down on the floor with your legs spread and knees bent comfortably. Close your eyes and use one finger to circle your clit, counting slowly to 100. Take your time.
mrao >.> this was just mean and left me aching for so much more, cruel cruel cruel D:
6. Growing up, I've always found that the hardest thing to do was riding right on the edge of orgasm. I'm going to get you to do something really hard. Edge twice and on the second time, you're to hold the edge for an entire minute! Really try to stay there, but pull away if you have to. I don't want you orgasming this quickly!
hehe loved this one :3, got me really wet and worked up -purrrs- :3
4. I have an offer for you right now. If you choose to read the task, you must either do it or you may not orgasm for another two days. If you do do the task, you may orgasm immediately. If you choose not to complete it, you may orgasm as soon as you wake up after a night's sleep (that is, at least six hours). How daring are you? [Highlight to reveal the task.]

Task: Make yourself a simple crotch rope with a knot at your clit so that the end is at the front. Tie your wrists together and onto this end. You must now take a cold shower, completely cleaning your face, hair, body and shaving your usual body parts.

...-fails cold shower- ..i did crotch rope though :3
1. Yes! You are allowed to orgasm. The catch? Sorry but I'm going to bed soon and I don't want to hear you scream out your orgasm. Place a clothespin on your tongue from now until you finish orgasming twice.
this was just absurdly silly but was fun :3 -skips off to clean up my mess- :$

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote