View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 08:24 AM   #118
Darechick19

Just a slut: arrange for him to have a date with another woman.

Finally decided on my friend Jessica. She’s the only friend I have who knows any of this is going on anyways, and one of the few people we see regularly due to COVID, which I figured would be the least embarrassing possible.

They tell me they went out and had a picnic in the park and had fun. I couldn’t help but be a little jealous. But also the whole time they were out I was scared cause of the 2nd part.

DIdn't help that he teased me about kissing her for the day beforehand. I think he has a crush on her, but I trust her at least :P

"pass the remote": he can give this coupon to someone else and they can use it to have you strip nude and perform for them. For covid reasons there would be no touching allowed, but they could order you to masturbate for them for instance. You are allowed to refuse if they are breaking a limit (recording video for instance)

Jessica said “This is so weird” a bunch of times. I agreed with her. Finally she said “okay so umm, strip naked”.

Which I did. I’ve been naked around her before, but never because she told me to, and never with my BF watching. It was fucking weird.

She had me go and serve them some drinks and then said “Put some cloths on again damn it”. And I got dressed.

After she left I went to use the bathroom, but right before I did he gave me

.* Pee Now.

So I had to pee my pants (jeans) on the kitchen floor. It took me a while to do. It’s not easy! My body did not want to! The jeans stuck to me. It was gross. It was quickly cold. And then I had to mop the floor after. Ewww

He laughed and laughed. Asshole :P

• Plugged Cum: I will keep your cum in me with a butt plug until you remove it.

Did that, I think mostly cause he wanted the anal sex. It was gross. Seemed like I could feel it. Hate the butt plug on it’s own.

Left it in for about 15 mins before he took pity on me. Ew

Farm Girl: once you get this one, you're to masturbate/be fucked in your pussy, ass, or both, with an ear of corn. The only lube you're allowed to use is butter!

I choose pussy. I choose no butter.

It was huge. It was firm. It felt strange. Like… okay so it took a while to get it in at all. It was almost surreal it was so big and like… dicks are not that solid. It wouldn’t move.

Anyways I felt very very self-conscious with him watching. But I did it!

"Sing for me": immediately after getting this coupon you must strip and then sing "I'm a little teapot" complete with the motions

Did this. Was funny and more like what I expected this all to be!

"Desperate": For one month you can only orgasm by way of his dick.

Started. So far not a problem.

"Wakeup call": After receiving this, the next time you wake up before him, wake him up with a blowjob

Got this last night. Did it this morning. Was kinda fun. He enjoyed it and if it hadn’t been from a coupon woulda been even more sexy.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post: