View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #12
PredicBabe

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
  1. What's the wildest predicament task you've been in?
  2. Have you ever been nude in public?
  3. Did your boyfriend last cum on you or in you? Where?
  4. What's the strangest thing you've had in your puss? Who put it there?
1. A predicament that my boyfriend put me in when he got mad at me once. He cuffed my hands to my waist and shoved a big buttplug in me and tied two strings at its base, tying the other ends tightly to my big toes so every movement would mean a tug at the plug. He then clamped my nipples and hung the clamps from a pulley on a rope that had been tied all across my house's hall (10m long): the starting point of the rope was chest level, but the other end was tied above a door, over 2m high. He hanged a key to the cuffs on the high side of the rope. I had to move along the rope to reach it and uncuff myself, but the highest the rope, the more the clamps pulled on my nipples, and when I had to tiptoe, the plug in my ass was perilously close to being pulled out of me (I would be punished if that happened). I ended up free, but crying, with my nipples so sore and with my plug being yanked out of me.

2. Never in a sexual way. I have gone to a nude beach a couple of times, but that is viewed as absolutely fine here where I live.

3. On me, on my pussy.

4. I think the strangest thing has been a dog toy, put by myself

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PredicBabe for this post: