View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 06:59 AM   #10
nayaths

Thanks for all the input so far! I spent my first night snugly diapered and woke up wet. I'm getting ready to start my day, but I thought I'd check in here quickly! I've also done a couple of edits, including adding rules or tasks given to the main post, so people (and me) can keep track! I also plan on starting a report thread, now that I have something to report back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
+1 diapered night

sleep in a see through teddy
I don't have one of these yet, but it's pay day soon! I'm sure I can find one pretty easily to add for a future list, so I will make sure to do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
Add 3 nights from me. Also when you go to bed to go to sleep you should either have a mostly to full bladder or have a wet diaper.
Thank you for the extra nights! I've also added your rule, it should be a fun one to follow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
I'll add a night.
Not sure if it's possible for you, but try to sleep in a onesie for at least one night. Something like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/LittleForBi...dp/B071X8BVQD/
I dont have that exact onesie, but I do have onesies I can wear during the night! Thank you for the task!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote