View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 08:53 AM   #15
PredicBabe

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
1. What is your favorite book?

2. How did you discover you liked predicament bondage?
1. Woah, that is a difficult one!!! I guess that, right now, it is Song Of Solomon, by Toni Morrison. An absolute masterpiece that combines forms of a familiar saga with a classical epic, that has strong tints of William Faulkner and of the Hispanic Magical Realism, and that shows strong symbolism and great expertise at the different levels of language, from the most poetical one to the spoken speech. All this, while still being extremely entartaining and easy to follow by anyone, regardless of their knowledge about literature. Every single person I have told about the book and that have read it, all of them have loved it.

2. Sincerely, I am a bit of a "coward" when it comes to self bondage, meaning that I am extremely cautious. I might be able to open my cuffs behind my back, but what if...? So I never cuff my hands behind my back. Still, I LOVE strict bondage that will hold me in regardless of how much I struggle. Because of that, predicament bondage has been like a miracle. A situation in which I have to choose between one evil or one punishment (the evil is the tough thing I have planned before hand, the punishment is something I know I DONT want to do but that would release me by doing it) allpws me to get in a situation in which I am forced into action, even if I want to chicken out when I am into the scenario.
Hope it answered your question

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote