View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 05:13 AM   #8
PredicBabe

Hi!!

1.- I am straight, but I am willing to play with ladies here.

2.- I am 80% submissive and 20% switch, if that makes sense. However, I only tend to switch with my boyfriend, and only in very rare occasions.

3.- I always have been into BDSM, actually. I mean, even since I was a child I used to play with ropes and do some funny games, and when I started exploring my sexuality (at a very young age) the masturbation was always tied to some sort of roleplaying or some other BDSM practise. So you could say I was born being kinky.

4.- I expect to meet nice and interesting people with whom I can exchange dares, as well as to belong to a community from which I can learn a lot about BDSM, safety, new practices, etc. And, of course, lots of dares and fun!!!

5.- To be tied up by my boyfriend and taken like a slut to some sort of bar or meeting for all the people there to use me in any way they wish (within my limits). It's only a fantasy though, since my boyfriend is strictly monogamous.

PredicBabe is offline   Reply With Quote