View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:01 AM   #11
redcamel
getDare Addict

Interesting thread.

I'd paint on your canvas starting from your look: you describe your body as elegant, and I love it. So the first step is to enhance such elegance as much as possible: your sport garments will be strictly limited at the time you dedicate to workout, your standard dresscode will be elegant and attractive, and less or more sexy depending on the situations.

It means that pants/trousers are banned: only skirts and dresses are allowed. The skirts might never be under the knee, if longer they must have front and/or side slits that shows half your thigh. The dresses must be front buttoned, at least on the top, as well as the shirts must be front buttoned or buttoned on the back (in this case better if a good amount of your back skin is left uncovered), the general rule is that no garment must necessarily be pulled over your head to be removed.

Shoes/boots with high heels are privileged, but also low-heeled leather ones are admitted for some comfort. Sneakers and similar are banned.

Underwear must be sexy, and I mean sexy, not just nice and frilly: at any moment your clothes will be removed, for any reason, they must reveal a sexy woman underneath. So transparences are encouraged, colors might be elegant: black, grey, ivory, peach, maybe navy blue or burgundy... avoid bright colors like red, orange, light blue, green... they look so unelegant...

Wearing only skirts or dresses, legs can be bare only if tanned to some extent, avoid pale naked legs. In case of pale legs, nylons are mandatory, but they are encouraged also on tanned legs. Of course thigh-high stockings are perfect, both self supporting or with garter belt. Pantyhose are good, but should be seamless, all-nude and worn without panties: your labia must always be visible through the fabric. Stockings and pantyhose must be sheer and see through, and the colors must be elegant and coordinated with the outfit colors. No need to say that socks are out of order.

Being this your standard dresscode style, you should conform to it also when at home, but if you need to feel more comfortable, at home you could wear satin slip dresses with spaghetti straps and revealing cleavage, of course without underwear or, eventually, just a sexy thong.

This is the background of the picture I would paint on your canvas, hope you like it.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote