View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 09:07 AM   #5
Xenip94

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
There are different canvases that require different paints. Tell us a bit about yourself. Both your body and your interests/hobbies.
You`re right of course, as you start to size up what this will become.... I am just above averagely tall, with a slim figure and short dark brown hair. I`ve always liked to think of the best word to describe my body as being elegant... (I`m sure I will get to describe myself in greater detail at some point, but just slightly randomly: when I was on here, I saw someone who had used a website to create a description of themselves with little drawings, and always wanted to do that for my profile, but could never find it again, so if any of you know what I`m talking about, I`d be very grateful and be sure to create one at some point... )

My interests involve firstly what I`m studying, namely digital marketing, that can be very fulfilling, but when I`m not busy with that you`ll find me listening to classical music, playing the piano and running (and sometimes a few other things as well...)

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Challenge me on EroFights!
Xenip94 is offline   Reply With Quote