View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 07:43 AM   #1
Xenip94

Female Your own little toy... 20F returned to GD

Hello and welcome to anyone who stumbles across this thread!

The first time I was on GD when I joined I found any number of different things that both delighted and inspired me, but what I am trying to create now with this thread is something that at least I haven`t found on the forums yet.

What I`m trying to create is something that will allow people to truly explore and contribute to many different fantasies over the course of its duration.

Anyway, opening blurb over, here goes....

Imagine an artist, a painter perhaps, who picks up a blank canvas. There is nothing at all there to suggest what it might turn into, and maybe the painter does not even know himself what he wants to create. Over time, as he adds colour, depth, perspective and character to it, it becomes a picture, something he has put a little bit of himself into, something amazing to behold and with a story behind it that will truly captivate.

In this example, I am the blank canvas and you are the painters... as a person on here with no information, you know nothing about me, barely more than a name, and I could become anything you imagine.

I want to give you the offer of making me into an amazing piece of art, using your vivid imaginations and minds to shape me into just exactly what pleases you, and who knows, maybe I`ll look back and wonder at how much I would never have guessed!

Now the way I imagined this thread functioning is a bit like some of the add threads on here, that people write in tasks and words, but of course, I have no preset tasks, so it is all up to you. (I know people will say I should write limits, but I have left that for now and will let you know) Feel free to ask me anything at all about whatever you want, I will answer as honestly as I can

As we travel along this together, I will be creating lists of what you have turned me into, or perhaps revealed me to be with all of the things you have painted onto the picture that is to become me. I also hope to create a hall of fame of sorts somewhere to showcase the very best examples of creativity and imagination.

That`s all from me for now, hope you followed it this far, and looking forward to hearing from you!

Sophie

A little something to give you an idea of approximately what I might look like: https://dirtycode.io/AFC8W

Challenge me on EroFights!
Xenip94 is offline   Reply With Quote