View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 03:59 AM   #546
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
When I woke up this morning I'd resolved that I won't check this thread until I'm back home after work later this afternoon... I'd get too worked up otherwise... so what do I do during the first break I get...?? Log in and check what devious plan has been hatched for my orgasm... lol... and yes, I'm super worked up now... not a good thing with over three hours of work still to go... aaargh...!!

The orgasm idea is super risky and exciting... my one worry is keeping time... I will have no way of knowing how much time has passed... I can't carry my watch or phone into the shower... neither of them is waterproof...
Only kidding but I’m sure Danielle would love to watch you do it and would keep time for you. Enjoy work with that thought
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote