View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 11:53 AM   #7
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by arithos123 View Post
Rule. Wear only high heels till this post closes.
Punishlent :100 stroke to your bare soles of your feet.
Throw a dice and spin the wheel equal times to dice..
Sir had never hurt his sluts feet before... but loved torturing her this way so now I get 100 strokes every day. When I’m home heels are now the only thing I’m allowed to wear. With each strike to my feet, this slut cried out and begged for it to stop but Sir was upset and got a cane to hit even harder leaving little red marks all over them. By the end his slut was crying when he put the hells on me and did my wheel spins... luckily only two
1 wedgie
With the wedgie Sir had recently had a dare where slut was to hang slightly from her wrists in the closet on her knees so she was just barely resting on a pillow and edge twice.... with her pussy juices all over the pillow he makes her sleep with it every night and had poured beer all over it as well so it smells terrible... for this one because he’s upset at me for cumming without permission he did it again to add more of his sluts pussy juice. Sir had his slut tied up for forever... and added nipple clamps halfway through so those hurt too. Just touching the pillow was so hard... it hurt almost with how much I needed to edge and he told me to do it 20 times!!! When he released me the pillow was soaked and he only lifted me up by pulling up on the clamps. He didn’t pull them off as slut had another dare... but made her crawl to the door Frame and used a rope to actually tie his slut to the top of the door
2 hang nipple clamps off door frame
Sir left his slut and told her the clamps better not come off until he got back and left to have a beer. When he came back slut was nearly in tears from trying to stand on her toes to relieve the pain. Butterfly clamps feel harder the more they pull and my nipples were aching so hard. Sir showed mercy and allowed me to pull downwards and rip them off which made his slut cry out

Now I’m begging for more. I want more pain and to be used harder. The harder I’m humiliated beaten and degraded the more wet I am and the easier the edge. So please use me to your fullest
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote