View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 04:19 AM   #5
Slutforyouruse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipple slave View Post
For your dare spin your wheel 10 times and add a zero to any numbers it gives you. Then complete all 10 spins in one session with no breaks.

For your rule you may only pee with your master's permission no matter what he says or requires of you for the duration of this thread.
1nip clamps 5 minutes nip clamps around ankles and crawl around couch
This slut admits she can’t do this task but Sir made her throughout the dare. slut begged and cried as she crawled around ten times and her little clamps came off four from the fast pace because I was begging so hard. Please forgive this dirty little whore for begging for my task to end
2 wedgie
Sir had his slut bring him dirty panties on all fours with her in her mouth then had me put them on. He then had me to simply endure him yanking and pulling for ten minutes. Owww
3 nip clamps around handcuffs around couch
4 20 jumping jacks with clamps on
Slut admits she is just a bit out of shape so the 200 jumping jacks were hard but not as hard as what happened during them...
5 40 ass spanks
400 ass spanks. After slut came without Sir letting her he relished in adding the zero and while I attempted the jumping jacks he beat my ass with the flogger until it was black and blue... at least that’s over
6 20 tit spanks
200 tit spanks??? Sir relished in this and gave and equal 100 to each of his sluts tits while I ached and moaned underneath him. Dreading work tomorrow as I know I won’t be able to sit. Plus my tits are aching and feel tortured. I hope I don’t have to do any more spanks!
7 double next spin
8 triple next spin
9 10 rubber band snaps on clit
A total of 300 rubber band hits! Owe. Sir made his whore count them out Loud and everyone of them hurt worse than the rest. After 100 slut was shaking and begged Sir to stop from the sheer pain. But he was relentless and kept going. slut made the mistake of trying to stop him so he finally got to 300 despite his slut begging him to stop. And whipped my little clit until he had to gag me for my screaming and I was bruised and wiped out... then did 10 more snaps as a punishment... oww
10 Nipple clamps through ankles and crawl around couch
Sir had his little slut do this with her vibe on. It was a slow go as my nipples were tugged at every corner and aching for more. Sir was kind enough he beat his sluts poor aching pussy the entire time through.

I finally hit ten laps and im thoroughly exhausted. Sir is still mad at his slut and wants more tor her though
Limits-extreme pain, anal, piss/scat play, extreme public, pictures/video’s, kik
Toys- handcuffs, butterfly clamps, some rope, ice, ruler
, whip, coller,
Slutforyouruse is offline   Reply With Quote