View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 05:00 PM   #72
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby9 View Post
What kind of poo dares are safe ?
Too be completely safe, keep it outside your body

Faeces carry lots of bacteria and if ingested can cause serious stomach problems and if accidentally aspirated (breathed in) can be extremly dangerous

There is contradicting medical advice about Ingesting faeces (I have a sub friend who is a dr) and the advice I have been given is that generally two healthy individuals should suffer no ill effects. However other drs say it should never be done at all.

It’s one of those situations where if you really really really want to eat it then start small and see if you have any ill effects. Just be prepared for an upset tummy!

Anecdotally I’ve heard tell of many subs that have had no issues and Ive heard stories of subs that have so it’s very hard to give concrete advice in this area.

To be ultra safe keep it outside the body
If you just have to do more start slow
And never ever allow it to be force fed to you as you can aspirate it

As an interesting side note there is now a new medical treatment for ppl with IBS where they take faeces from a donor, clean it then insert it into the suffers gut to transfer healthy bacteria

Sorry I couldn’t give a black and white answer

Jenni

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote