View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 05:14 AM   #3889
Leland
Distinguished Member

Granted. You jump on your shitty powerhouse and drive around at insane speed. Then... a terrible car accident leaves you paralyzed and in pain for the rest of your life? No, nothing so dumb. You are a great driver. Everyone is puzzled and amazed. Girls don't really like the appearance of your car but you steal the hearts of many men seduced by the melody of your engine. You become gay and with a lot of worshipping slaves. Is this the bad twist? Nope, everything is great and you can't simply figure out why you didn't try it sooner. One evening you arrive home later from your usual sunday sausage orgy when a group of men suddenly comes out from a nearby van and jump on you. They hit you badly and kidnap you. You wake up with a strong headache, gagged and tied in a shady operating room. A very old and sick man sitting on a wheelchair laughs at you and says: "Finally, the sweet, sweet revenge!" You are totally confused, you have no idea what is going on. He realizes it from your face. "Ah, this is what you get for fiddling with powers you don't understand! ignorance really is the worst sin!" He then explains to you that he's a rich and powerful man, owner of a racing company, his only love. Months ago, he greatly invested to partecipate in the most important and prestigious race of the decade. His last glorious investment. But his Ferrari car barely moved at the start of the race. They checked it and discovered that the car had an old rusty Beetle engine installed inside! Everyone laughed at him, his honor and happiness ruined forever. He wanted to be FAST, now he was only FURIOUS. He started digging to find who did that to him. He finally had the answer from a powerful expensive psychic: someone in the world wished for a Beetle with a Ferrari engine! But genies must respect the laws of conservation of matter and energy, so the genie simply swapped the two engines, and it happened at the worst moment possible: at the start of the great race. He then looked for you: it was easy, because you became a little celebrity in your hometown thanks to your extremely weird car. "You swapped the heart of my dear car with your junk so I will do the same and swap my sick heart with your healthy one, it's only fair, right?" You try to protest but it's useless, and then they sedate you... you wake up sitting in your rusty Beetle with his rusty original engine. Your chest hurts. You step on the gas pedal so you run very slowly to the nearest hospital, but there is nothing they can do for you, except waiting for a new heart. You call the police but it's complicated and they don't really believe your story. You die from an heart attack 2 days later.

I wish I was a runesmith.

Loves: bladder control & pee play, forced/risking pee drinking, edging, permissions, dreams.
Likes: orgasm control & cum play, dices, self-bondage, light pain, cock teasing, games.
Punishments: pee drinking, cum eating, hard likes, denial, ruin, cornertime.
Limits: people, public, messy, scat, pics.

A Cheshire cat owning Luzifell's orgasms furever... funny!
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote