Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 11:01 AM   #17
Kevb6240

Chapter eleven

Her tongue finally tuched the tip of my cock, about to close her mouth around my head when "stop!" chloe shouts "Tom its time to ask someone"
"erm... Chloe?" a said sipping at my drink that keeps getting stronger every time I looked the other way
Not wanting to join my naked state she chose "Truth"
"you said you've put makeup on em's in the past"
"yeah"
"how did you convince her to go along with that?" I asked
"she didn't have a choice" chloe replied
"oh was it part of a truth or dare game" Sarah asked
"oh no, no it was not but unfortunately I'm not allowed to involve any of you, it's a rule" chloe replied we all had confused look of our faces as chloe continued "em's could you please choose truth?"
Giving a really conserned look Emma replied "not a chance in hell now... Dare"
"I dare you to remove one of your rules on our little game"
Be for she could finish the thought Emma shouted "forfit!"
"take your top off"
"but that's not fair" Emma stated
"thats the game, pick one"

Emma looked around at the group for help but there wasn't much reason she should get to keep her top when I was naked for everyone to see.
She slowly lifted her top up and off and revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra, but instead a thick skin coloured strap tightly wrapped around her chest.
"what's that?" Mike asked before I got the chance
Emma just sat there hiding her embarrassed face behind her hands.
Chloe broke the confused silence "it's what em's uses to strap her tits down so she looks like a boy"
"why?" I asked Emma guiding her face out of her hands towards mine.
"I really hate my body, can we leave it at that?" she turned her face away from me at force "chloe, dare or dare?"
"hmm I guess I'll go with dare then" chloe says reaching for a shot, once again giving us one hell of a view. Needless to say my boner wasn't going away this time.

"I dare you to remove the dress" Emma announced to my excitement
"and before you ask, you can't have a forfit because em's did" Sarah added
"fine" chloe stood up, pulled her arms through the dress straps and let the red fabric fall to the floor. She stood there seemingly enjoying us all inspecting her naked body head to toe.
She had large rownd full breast with large dark erect nipples and a short trimmed Bush framing a noticeable damp pusy. Like me, she made no attempt to hide her naked body, that Emma seemed unable to take her eyes off.

As I looked around at everyone's reaction Mike seemed like he was about to full asleep. Was he that uninterested in girls after all. Seeing his head Bob off to sleep over and over again. Chloe shouts "Mike!" making him jump back awake "before you fall asleep you have to do a dare"
"OK" Mike replied half asleep
"suck toms dick" that got his attention and a mix of emotions from me

On one hand I was really horny and I new Mike liked me. But we had been friends for years and I wasn't remotely gay.
In his drunk tied state he fell to his knees in front of me and before I had time to object his mouth was around my rock hard cock and his warm throat took the whole of my dick as his lips reached my balls that he cupped in his hand.
Unsure how to feel my eyes met Emma's as I noticed one of her hands making its way into her dripping wet underwear.
A girl that I thought to shy to take gym class now sat next to me rubbing her clit as she watched my best friend suck me off.

As the confusion and awkwardness of the situation submitted it the incredible feeling of Mike's tongue against my penis. Emma lent down and whispered in Mike's ear.
He looked up at my face and then at Emma's. Removing his mouth and giving my cock one last lick. Mike's stood up "have fun, I'll see you in the morning"
Sarah also stood up "if it's OK, I'm going to leave you guys to it, night" as she followed Mike.
"Boo!" chloe shouted to no response

As soon as the pair left the room chloes eyes locked onto Emma "are you guys up for a different game?"

Emma replied first "we both know I don't have a choice"
"what sort of game?" I asked
"Emma, now it's just Tom can I tell him... He might as well be under your control at this point anyway"
"ok but just Tom not the overes"
I'd just realised em's let chloe call he's Emma, something that would never normally happen
"some time ago our sweet Emma here confessed she wanted to know what it felt like to be blackmailed and she's had alot of fun since, haven't you?" chloe asked
"yes miss" Emma replied
"and now my gift for you Tom, it will now do anything you tell it. Won't you?"
"yes miss and yes sir" Emma replied not making eye contact.
Unsure if it was the vodka or the amount of blood rushing to my penis but I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: