Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2021, 04:57 PM   #16
Kevb6240

Chapter ten

I gave her pussy a quick kiss whilst I still could before she covered up.
I stood up, her juices still dripping from my chin. "do you want a towel!" Mike called as he threw a small hand towel into my arms.
"hang on" Emma whispered before I dried my face as she stood up in front of me, I was shocked as she licked my chin and her open mouth collided with mine, her tongue scraping juices off of mine and into hers.

My erect cock was pushing against her wet pussy as she stood in front of me tasting her own juice in my mouth. After the wettest kiss in my life, she sat back down and I dryed my face, I turned around to see everyone else's shocked and curious faces.

Sitting back down I didn't even attempt to hide my bone "Mike, truth or dare?"
Reaching for a drink Mike chose "Truth"
"what's the real reason you and Sarah split up?"
Without a seconds thought he replied "forfit"
"what's the furthest you got with Sarah?"
"groping under clothing... Chloe dare or dare?"
Chloe reached for her shot given me at Emma a clear view of her ass and trimmed pussy, our eyes didn't know where to look. Her moist slit slightly parted showing the darker flesh of her labia or Sarah's signature on her left ass cheek. As our giggles began she quickly sat back down saying "I know, I know but it won't wash off"
Sarah chimed in "my bad did I use permanent marker again?"
"again?" I questioned
"can someone fill me in on the joke here?" Mike asked and I was more than happy to.
"it looks like Sarah signed chloe's ass"
"a good artist always signs the back of their canvas" Sarah stated with a proud look on her face

I jumped at my realisation "so there is more"
"and I dare you to show us" Mike quickly added
"that depends, what's the forfit?"
"strip!"
Chloe stood using one hand to hide her vagina and the other to lift the front of her dress reveling Sarah's graffiti. Big black text FREE ENTRY and a large arrow pointing down. She help the position for five seconds before sitting back down. "Sarah, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to strip to your waist"
"wait witch side of the waist?"
Chloe thought for a second while Sarah took her shot "meah, you chose" chloe stated
"what's the forfit?"
"remove two items of clothing"

Sarah stood up, lifting her top off to reveal a plain white bra containing brest far larger than chloes. She undid the top button of her jeans and slowly lowered them to reveal maching while panties with a noticeable damp patch, that turned the fabric completely see through. Her pubes where a bit longer that chloe's but not long enough to hide the outline of her large vaginal lips. She sat down and crossed her legs to obscure our view.

"Mike, truth or dare"
"truth" as Mike took a shot of vodka.
"does see Tom in his underwear turn you on?"
Mike gave Sarah a look of pure evil "why, what did I ever do to you?"
"so is that a yes?" Sarah asked
Mike ignored her. "Tom, truth or dare?"
To my surprise I was the only person with a look of surprise "wait what, can we go back a question?"
"no" Mike replied as he pushed a shot my way.
"Mike this game has rules for a reason" Sarah said in a judging tone
Mike looked her in the eyes with his face bright red and his teeth gritted "forfit"
"have you ever been thinking about Tom while I played your cock?"

Mike took a swig of vodka out of the bottle
"you have to awnser one of the questions" chloe stated
"OK yes, now Tom truth or dare?"
"wait yes to witch one?" I asked in disbelief.
Emma put her hand on my bare leg sliding it slowly close and whispered in my ear "come on to its to both"

I sat there thinking of all the sleepovers we have had over the years "erm... OK dare"
"I dare you to strip naked" Mike said
I sat there frozen
"em's will you give him a hand? Chloe asked

Emma pulled my top up and off my head stroking my chest as she went and began to pull my boxes down. My yeys fixed on Mike's cock clearly getting harder as he watched the same thing happen to mine. Emma reached down unhooking my boxes from my feet, her head moving closer and closer to my cock. I could feel her breath on the tip of my cock.
"Emma control your self" chloe ordered while my brain was begging her not to stop.

"please don't stop"
Had that actually come from my mouth. I was definitely thinking it but it was Mike that said it.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: